Forensic Machinery, High Vacuum Metalling Deposition Equipment
High Vacuum Metal Deposition Machinery is developed and applied with forensic industry. It is used to process various ranges of exhibits from plastic, metals, steel, polymer, paper, fabric or glass materials, can deposit metal films like silver, gold, zinc, aluminum to generate high imaging finger mark on criminal objects.
Key Features of the vacuum metallizing machine:
1. Portable design with compact footprint
2. Water-cooling free system, the required working environment is only electric power: 1Ph, 220V 50Hz, 60A;
3. Large view port to inspect the evaporation process, with Quartz window up to 400mm;
4. Powerful vacuum pumping system for fast cycle coating process: high turbo molecular pump, available for assemble at any direction; equipped with one large volume of 2-stage rotary vane pump.
5. Low running cost and low maintenance cost.
6. Flexible operation based on HMI device: processing page, curve record page, alarm page, maintenance pages etc. The data logging in and USB connection port for downloading the processing data.
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 9.0*10-5 Pa;
Operating Vacuum Pressure: 6.0*10-3 Pa ~9.0*10-3 Pa;
Base Vacuum pressure: 3.0*10-4 Pa
4. Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 9.0×10-3 Pa≤15 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)