1. Magnetron sputtering is a plasma coating process where by sputtering material is ejected due to bombardment of ions to the target surface. The vacuum chamber of the PVD coating machine is filled with an inert gas, such as argon.
2. The Magnetron Sputtering Coating Equipment- batch type contains the follow key components:
Magnetron Sputtering Cathode: Cylinder or Planar Type;
Power Supply: Pulse DC, MF, RF
Ion source: generally for the plastic/glass/ceramic/metal parts for glow discharging, plasma cleaning.
Bias Power Supply: only works on the conductive work pieces: steel, iron, steel alloy, zamak, aluminum alloy, brass etc.
3. RTSP series coating equipment is used for the production of conductive, non-conductive functional coatings, aesthetic purpose.
A. Applications: ITO coatings on glass for touch screens, displays; architectural glass; automotive industry: car wheels & rims, car mirrors, head lamps, tail lights, plastic interior & exteriors; tableware & kitchenware, jewelry, sport and toys, water-electroplating replacement.
B. Coating materials:
Metals: Ti (Titanium), Cr Chromium), Zr (Zirconium), Cu (Copper), Al (Aluminum), Ni (Nickel),
SUS316 (Stainless steel) ...
Metal Alloys: Ti-Al alloy, Ni-Ca alloy (Nickel - Cadmium), ITO (Indium Tin Oxide)
C. Sputtering methods: DC/MF/RF
D. Feature: low-temperature deposition
4. Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine Models
Number of Planetary Rods
Sputtering Cathodes (Qty.)
Magnetron Sputtering Technology
2* 30 DC/MF
1 to 4
High quality decoration coating
Exclusive Industries Application
1 to 4
Automotive rim, interior & exterior trims
Cylinder or Planar
5. Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine
Built Time: 2016 Location: China Industry: Cu conductive film coating on ceramic sheets
6. Silver Sputtering Coating Samples
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.