Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Vacuum Technology:||PVD Hard Coating, CrN Coating, Pvd Plating, Cathodic Arc Evaporation||Deposition Sources:||Arc Sources|
|Coating Films:||Cr, CrN, CrC Etc. Metal Film Plating, Titanium Nitride, Titanium Carbide, Zirconium Nitride, Chromium Nitride, TiAlN, CrC||Industrial Applications:||Tools, Metal Parts, Metal Mechanical Instruments|
PVD Plating Machine With Arc Sources - CE Approval, Hard Coatings Equipment
How Does PVD Coating Work?
The solid metal is vaporized or ionized in a high vacuum environment and deposited on electrically conductive materials as a pure metal or metal alloy films. When a reactive gas, such as nitrogen, oxygen or a hydrocarbon-based gas is introduced to the metallic vapor, it creates nitride, oxide, or carbide coatings as the metallic vapor stream, chemically reacts with the gasses. PVD coating must be done in a specialized reaction chamber so that the vaporized material doesn’t react with any contaminants that would otherwise be present in the room.
During the process of PVD coating, the process parameters are closely monitored and controlled so that the resulting film hardness, adhesion, chemical resistance, film structure, and other properties are repeatable for each run. Various PVD coating are used to increase wear resistance, reduce friction, improve appearance, and achieve other performance enhancements.
In order to deposit high purity materials such as titanium, chromium, or zirconium, silver, gold, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, the physical process of PVD coating utilizes one of several different PVD coating methods, including:
DC/MF sputtering(the bombardment of ions)
Ion Beam Deposition
Arc PVD Plating Machine Features
1. gear for water- cooling
1) novel design, compact structure, inter-series universal and interchangeable.
2) water - base, good heat dissipation.
3) rolling bearings and transmission gear can add oil to run life increase 3-5 times.
2. Rotation device is a planetary rotation mechanism, according to the different coating process, designed to:
1) Revolution type
2) the Revolution& Rotation type
3. clamping work piece very convenient, innovative design.
4. Taking spring hinges automatic lock to replace the traditional manual door locking buckle, reduce operating procedures, enhance the overall vacuum airtight doors and rubber seals to reduce destructive.
5. New structure vacuum vessel designing, the user can upgrade to multi-functional coating equipment according to their requirement
6. Multi arc ion coating machine using advanced technology, it can coat not only decorative film but also functional film , numbers of processes complete one-time.
7. vacuum check-off control system domestic initiative.
8. According to the different coating processes, equipped with dismountable work piece rack and jig, easy operation.
9. The main control system adopts PLC program, IPC control system (touch screen type).
10, HMI touch automatic control, the machine also has a manual operation, and operation and maintenance are very convenient.
11, It is the Ideal equipment for laboratory equipment in research and short run production.
12, with fast pumping speed, stable vacuum, large loading capacity, good coating uniformity.
Arc PVD Plating Machine Applied Industries
1. It can deposite aluminum, nickel, chromium and other metal films to plastic, resin, glass ,ceramic and other materials . for example: decoration, toys and cup. Making the material surface metalized ,red, Purple ,Blue and green color coating.
2. It can deposite thin films on stainless steel ,aluminum, titanium ,tungsten and other metal film or alloy film as Tin. Tic etc compound film onto plastic, resin, Glass lighting (tube ,cup. Cover, etc.), glass products, ceramic products and so on
3. Faucet, Showerhead, watch case, phone shell. Spectacle frames, tableware. Hardware tooling, ceramic products decorative film and functional film coating
4. Gear, twist drill, taps ,mould products super hard coating .
5, Applied to all kinds of metal, ceramics, glass, etc material hard metal film, metal compound film and decorative film coating.
6, It is widely used in surface treatment for watches, glasses, information products, tools, moulds, metal, glass, ceramics, building materials and other industries. It is an ideal equipment for IP imitation gold, IPCr, IP light guns, IP brown, IP rose, champagne, cognac color and other film. The equipment does not pollute the environment, non-toxic coating layer, harmless to human body ,which solve the problem of water pollution. It is an ideal equipment instead of traditional water plating gold-plated and chrome plated.
Arc PVD Plating Samples
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.
Vacuum Technology: Cathodic Multi Arc plating, PVD arc deposition
Deposition Sources: Cylinder arc or circular arc cathodes
Coating Films: Metal film plating, Titanium Nitride, Titanium Carbide, Zirconium Nitride, Chromium Nitride, TiAlN, CrC
Industrial Applications: Metal, Ceramic and glass house wares, stainless steel table ware, steel sheet, furniture, table, chair, watches and clocks, hard coatings on tools
Deposition Films: TiN,ZrN Gold, TiAlN rose gold, bronze, TiO arc plating
Applications: ceramic bathroom finishes, glass mosaics, glass candle holders, glass decoration products,
Film Features: wear resistance, strong adhesion, decorative coating colors
Technology: Arc discharging, cathodic arc vacuum evaporation, PVD thin film condense, metal film plating, deposition