RTAC-SP series coating equipment is a perfect combination of arc plating and sputtering deposition.
1. Features: ease maintenance, large volume, fast deposition, stable and high yield throughput. Chrome, black, gold, silver, blue and rainbow colors are available. It gives the manufactures who are looking for high quality surface finishing a guarantee.
Ion Plating combined with magnetron sputtering equipment enables virtually unlimited production of coatings on all types of substrates like: plastic, glass, ceramic, metal alloy, stainless steel. Resulting in outstanding high quality thin films and robust coatings. The various coating metals give a wide color ranges from: gold (18K ~24K), chroming, black, silver, blue, and rainbow.
PVD sputtering + Ion Plating give a combination of advantages like no other can:
1. Economically efficient, generating the thinest, most uniform coating films;
2. A dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. Offers great versatility and can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi-layered coating are simple to produce.
5. Fast deposition and high quality surface finishes.
Robust design, large batches, fast cycle, flexible coating processes are the basic design concepts that Royal Technology has been pursuing.
3. Arc + Sputtering Coating Equipment Models
Number of Planetary Rods
Cathodic Arc Sources
Bias Power Supply (kVA)
depends on coating process and product
2 Cylinder or Planar
4. Coating Samples by Arc and Sputtering Vacuum Coating Equipment
Bathroom fittings and faucets black film coating
Rose gold coating on drinking ware.
Jewelry Gold and Black Color Coating
5. Equipment Model: RTAC-SP950
Built Time: 2015
Locating: Shanghai China
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.