Metal film coating machine/PVD processing/vacuum coating machine PVD Thin Film Coating Machine
Vacuum multi-arc ion coating machine is a high-tech environmental friendly product for metal, glass and surface coating. After coating by this machine can improve the workpieces' hardness, wear resistance, resistance etc.. Application industry including the watch industry (strap, case, dial), glass ceramics industry (glass tableware, ceramic crafts), hardware industry (sanitary ware, door knobs, locks), architecture industry (stainless steel plate, stair railings, columns), precision mold industry (standard punch mold, forming mold), tools industry (drill bits, carbide cutters, broaches, shaving heads), automotive industry (piston, piston rings, alloy wheels) as well as pens and glasses etc.. The film makes the product's surface more beautiful and more wearable.
PVD Thin Film Properties
Exceptional aesthetic finish
Uniform coating thickness
Superior resistance to wear and corrosion
PVD coating has a high level of hardness
Precision Fasteners PVD Thin Film Plating Machine is applied with fasteners and fittings like screws, bolts, crushes, fittings, caps used in cosmetics, electronic products, mechanical machines, automotive industries are widely using the PVD technology to get variety of Panton colors, range of gold, black, blue, grey, silver, rainbow, bronze, champage etc.
Precision Fasteners PVD Thin Film Plating Machine Deposition Sources
Steered Circular Arc sources for evaporation of solid metal target;
2 pairs of MF unblanced sputtering cathodes for graphite thin film layer deposition;
Bias Power Supply for ion bomboardment to form the plasma area for pre-treatment;
Anode Linear Ion Source Unit ( for optional) PACVD and PECVD processing;
Cryopump ( Polycold) for water molecular condensation ( for optional)
Precision Fasteners PVD Thin Film Plating Machine Structures
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System: MF sputtering cathode, MF power supply, Bias Power Supply Ion source for optional
Precision Fasteners PVD Thin Film Plating Machin Performance
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr, TiN, TiC, TiAlN, CrN, CrC, etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
Precision Fasteners PVD Thin Film Plating Machin Specifications