The Vacuum Flasks are made of stainless steel material, becoming an important drink ware except the glass and ceramic wares. It is easy to take and not broken easily. Large marketing demanding also required more beautiful and durable surface treatment to attractive the cosumers.
The tradition surface treatment is plastic spraying, however, the film gets peeling off easily after a while. Or no decoration colors.
We helped our customers to develope more than 10 coating recipes and coating process to achive attracives colors - Ti targets. TiN/TiAlN/TiO etc. the PVD coating layer is not simplely for an attractive colors but for a more durable protection layer as well due to the high hardness of PVDfinishes.
PVD plating finishes advantages:
1. Economically efficient, generating the thinnest, most uniform coating films;
2. A dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. Offers great versatility and can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi-layered coating are simple to produce.
5. Fast deposition rates and high quality surface finishes.
Vacuum Flask Decoration PVD Plating Machine
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ1000mm-Φ2200mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non-balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 6-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter
Chamber Inner size
Power supply type
Arc power supply, filament power supply, pulse bias power supply
Structure of vacuum chamber
Vertical front door structure, rear air exhaust system and double-layer water cooling chamber
Material of vacuum chamber
stainless steel 304/316L
6.0x10-4Pa (unloading, clean, drying chamber)
Vacuum Pumping Speed
from atmosphere to 8.0*10-3Pa ≤15 minutes
Vacuum pumping system
Diffusion pump or molecular pump + Roots pump + Mechanical pump + Holding pump
(the specific model can be selected according to customer requirements)
6 units or
8 units or
10 units or
14 units or
16 units or
Bias power supply
Planetary revolution and rotation, variable frequency speed regulation
(controllable and adjustable)
Controllable and adjustable from room temperature to 450°C
(PID temperature control)
3-path or 4-path process gas flow control and display system, selective automatic gassing system
Water circulation cooling mode, cooling water tower or industrial water cooler or deep cooling system. (Provided by customers)
Manual/automatic integration mode, touch screen operation, PLC or computer control
Alarm and protection
Alarm water shortage, over current and overvoltage, open circuit and other abnormal conditions of pumps, targets and so on and execute relevant protective measures and electric interlock function
Other technical parameters
Water Pressure ≥0.2MPa, Water Temperature ≤25°C, Air Pressure 0.5-0.8MPa
The specific configuration of coating equipment can be designed according to process requirements of coating products
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.