Laboratory Thin Film Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine / Portable Thin Film Sputtering Coating System
Royal Technology has designed and provided various of Ultra-High-Vacuum coating systems for college teaching and scientific research and development, to study various different film growth, generates more innovative NANO thin films are applied with our commercial industries. Our customers like: Shanghai University of China, Machanster University of UK, Beijing Scientific University, Semiconductor, Solar Cell, Fuel cell, Scientific organizations aerospace researching and high energy physics department etc.
Laboratory Thin Film Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine : DC, MF, RF sputtering cathodes for R&D purpose can get monolayer, dielectric film, compound film, semiconductor, multiple layers, composite film, and dielectric films etc
Laboratory Thin Film Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine Technical Performance:
1 Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering ) Al, Cr, Sn, Ti, SS, Cu… etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
Laboratory Thin Film Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine Structure
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System (Diffusion Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System
The Laboratory Thin Film Magnetron Sputtering Coating System also can combine with arc cathod and evaporation sources for more studies application. Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.