Door Handle PVD Vacuum Coating Machine / Zamak Door Handle PVD Plating System
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Features:
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ800mm-Φ2200mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non-balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 6-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Specifications
|1. Chamber||Cylindrical Structure||Front-side opening, stainless steel (S304 ), Thickness: 14mm, metal wire drawing process on surface. Top Cover & Basement: 30mm Cooling method: water, partially double layers.||3. Control & Operation System||PLC+Color TouchScreen + Auto/ Semi-auto/Manually|
|Ultimate Pressure||7.0×10-4 Pa ( without loading, empty chamber at room temperature)||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment ( water, current etc.)|
|Leaking||Less than 0.6Pa in 1 hour after turn off the machine||Process Automation & Control; Operating processes and recipes datas logging|
|Pumpdown Time||From 1 atm to 2x10-2Pa≤15mins (without loading, empty chamber at room temperature)||Administrator login platform|
|Inner Size||φ1400×1600(H)mm||Auto-turning off system|
|2. Coating Deposition System||Rotational System||Planetary Driving Structure||4. Utilities Supply ( provided by User)||Assemble Space||20 sqm * 2.8 m height|
|Rack Specifications||Max. Substrate Load: 150KG; Speed: 1-8 rpm ( adjustable) Exclusive design by Vakia to ensure coatings formity and stability. Planetary Rods Qty. : CAC416, 12 rods x Φ130 mm is standard||Water & Gas Supply||1.Water 1) Water Consumption : 0.2-0.3MP/CM2 2) Water Flow: ≥10L/min 3) Water Temperature: ≤25℃ 2. Gas: C2H2, O2, Ar, N2, (>99.99%)|
|Vacuum Pumps||1x Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)
1x Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Holding)
1x Roots Vacuum Pump
1x Diffusion Pump
|Power Supply||3 phases, AC380V±5% 50HZ； Ground wire: ＜3Ω|
|Deposition Sources||Cathodic Steered Circular Arc: 14 sets, Dimensions: φ100×40mm Exclusive design by Vakia||Air Compressor||≥7.5P|
|Heating||heaters, up to 300℃.||Air Container||≥2m³|
|Gas Mass Flow Meters||( Ar, N2, C2H2, O2) Argon, Nitrogen and Ethyne,Oxygen, 4 channels||Water Chiller||15P
Metal door handles are usually made of Zamak (Zinc Alloy) or Aluminum Alloy, it is crucial to give a beautiful final finishes with various colors. PVD Ion Plating technology has used so well in this application. After proper surface pretreatment before PVD coating, like polishing, brushing, or sandblasting; the PVD plating system gives various PVD colors: gold, black, brown, grey, chrome, rose gold etc.
The deposited films are pure metal or multiple layers like TiN, TiC, ZrN, CrN,TiAlN, with bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.