MF Magnetron Sputtering, Ion Source Plasma Cleaning
Metal Film Plating, Titanium Nitride, Titanium Carbide, Zirconium Nitride, Chromium Nitride, TiAlN, CrC
Electronics Module, Circuit Board, Hard Coatings, PVD Decorations
tin coating machine
titanium coating machine
Copper Circuit Board TiN PVD Coating Machine / PVD TiN Decorations Plating on Brass Board
The PVD machine model: RTSP1215-MF is designed and developed to deposit TiN gold coating on Copper circuit board. The TiN thin film generated in high vacuum environment, which highly enhanced the uniformity and purity.
Copper Circuit Board TiN PVD Coating Machine design features:
1. 8-sides chamber with equal sizes mounting flanges, which can assemble and exchange Ion source and Sputtering cathodes or Arc cathodes flexiblely based on the coating processes demand.
2. Compact design which only occupy 20sqm;
3. Ion source for plasma cleaning pre-treatment and Ion-beam assisted deposition to enhance the film adhesion.
4. High pumping speed package and stable configuration, the magnetically suspension molecular pumps can be mounted in any direction.
Copper Circuit Board TiN PVD Coating Machine Specifications
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System
RTSP1215-MF Technical Data
Magnetron Sputtering (MF)
Stainless Steel (S304)
8-sides, vertical, 1-door
4 sets Planar Sputtering Cathodes
Aluminum, Silver, Copper, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Titanium, TiN
4 Planar Sputtering Cathodes + Ion Source for Plasma cleaning
MFC- 2 ways, Ar, N2
PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) +
SV300B - 1 set (Leybold)
WAU1001 - 1 sets (Leybold)
D60T- 1 set (Leybold)
MGK3304 - 2 sets ( Osaka)
Bias power supply: 1*36 KW
Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators
480V/3 phases/60HZ ( USA compliant)
460V/3 phases/50HZ ( Asia compliant)
380V/3 phases/50HZ ( EU-CE compliant)
( L*W*H) 5000*4000 *4000 MM
30~40 minutes (depending on substrate material,
substrate geometry and environmental conditions)
AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION (APPROX.)
Copper Circuit Board TiN PVD Coating Sample
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.