Tin Sn PVD Coating, Tin Evaporation Vacuum Deposition to Prevent Oxidization
2-Door Vertical Vacuum Metallizing Equipment
The 2-door vertical PVD vacuum metallizing machine RTEP1616 is a standardized model developed in 8 years ago. The Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coater is widely used in automotive industry, automotive lighting reflectors, car logo chroming; audio and various 3D structure products like: cameras, computers, smart phones, clocks and watches, toys and sporting products, tableware, sanitary ware, medical industry,TPU , ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PET film, nylon, metal alloy, glass, ceramics, etc.
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) process “Resistant Evaporation Depositing” as an advanced coating technology to replace the traditional water-electroplating surface treatment method. The Evaporation sources: with tungsten filament, basket, boats and crucible etc by direct resistant heating to depositing materials which have lower melting point than tungsten metal: Al/Cr/Ag/Cu wires etc.
1. Decorative Coatings: ABS, PP, PC, PET, PMMA to deposit a thin film, high reflective, metallic like coating on toys, fashion and consume jewelry accessories, Christmas tree decorations, balls, buttons, shoes, mirrors.
2. Functional Coatings: protective layer: ZrO2 coatings on blades for heat insulation, AlxOx, HMDSO protective layers, EMI & NCVM on electronics.
3. Optics Coatings: Anti-Reflection coating (AF film), optical filter, color separation filter, telescope, periscope, microscope and digital camera.
PVD Vacuum Metallizing Advantages:
Finishes are deposited using an environmentally friendly green process;
Highly reflective, brilliant and bright colors;
High volume production, low cost, ideal solution for mass production demand.
Vertical orientation, Cylinder, 2-doors structure, front opening.
2-door structure machine for an independent loading operations, higher output
Robust structure design and high quality configurations
PLC + Touch Screen Operation System, fully automatically /Manually control
Fast Vacuum Evacuation System
Exclusively designed rotating Carousel structure for easy loading/uploading
Easy access to the working environment for maintenance
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material ( evaporation): Al, Cr, Sn, Ti, SS, Cu… etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
1.1 Size: Inner Diameter 1600mm
Inner Height: 1600mm
1.2 Material: Vacuum Chamber SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)
Door and flanges SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)