Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chamber:||Vertical Orientation, 2-doors||Deposition Source:||Tungsten Filament, Tungsten Board Tungsten Basket, Crucible Etc.|
|Deposition Materials:||Tin Sn, Aluminum, Gold, Silver, Chromium, Copper, Indium, Indium Tin Oxide, Nickel||Applications:||Plastic Products, Copper Ware Etc. Furniture, Dashboards, Knobs, Buttons, Plates, Fashion And Costume Jewelry Accessories, Toy Parts, Lifestyle Products, Car Lighting, Christmas Decorations|
Tin Sn PVD Coating, Tin Evaporation Vacuum Deposition to Prevent Oxidization
2-Door Vertical Vacuum Metallizing Equipment
The 2-door vertical PVD vacuum metallizing machine RTEP1616 is a standardized model developed in 8 years ago. The Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coater is widely used in automotive industry, automotive lighting reflectors, car logo chroming; audio and various 3D structure products like: cameras, computers, smart phones, clocks and watches, toys and sporting products, tableware, sanitary ware, medical industry,TPU , ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PET film, nylon, metal alloy, glass, ceramics, etc.
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) process “Resistant Evaporation Depositing” as an advanced coating technology to replace the traditional water-electroplating surface treatment method. The Evaporation sources: with tungsten filament, basket, boats and crucible etc by direct resistant heating to depositing materials which have lower melting point than tungsten metal: Al/Cr/Ag/Cu wires etc.
1. Decorative Coatings: ABS, PP, PC, PET, PMMA to deposit a thin film, high reflective, metallic like coating on toys, fashion and consume jewelry accessories, Christmas tree decorations, balls, buttons, shoes, mirrors.
2. Functional Coatings: protective layer: ZrO2 coatings on blades for heat insulation, AlxOx, HMDSO protective layers, EMI & NCVM on electronics.
3. Optics Coatings: Anti-Reflection coating (AF film), optical filter, color separation filter, telescope, periscope, microscope and digital camera.
PVD Vacuum Metallizing Advantages:
Finishes are deposited using an environmentally friendly green process;
Highly reflective, brilliant and bright colors;
High volume production, low cost, ideal solution for mass production demand.
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material ( evaporation): Al, Cr, Sn, Ti, SS, Cu… etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
1.1 Size: Inner Diameter 1600mm
Inner Height: 1600mm
1.2 Material: Vacuum Chamber SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)
Door and flanges SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)
Chamber strengthen structure: SS41 mild steel, with painted finishing surface treatment.
Chamber chassis SS41 mild steel with painted finishing surface treatment.
1.3 Evaporation Shield : SUS304
1.4 View Window: on chamber door
1.5 Vacuum Chamber Venting Valve (including silencer)
1.6 Door: SUS304 material
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System (Diffusion Pump + Cold trap device)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System- PLC+ Touch Screen
4.1 Main circuit: None-fuse breaker switch, electromagnetic switch, C/T in series type
4.2 Evaporation Power: 35kVA
4.3 Evaporation Control System
4.4 Operation System: Touch Screen + PLC, recipe control and data logging, Auto shutdown, auto evacuation, auto coating
4.5 Vacuum Pressure Measuring System
Vacuum Gauge: Pirani + Penning gauge
Thermocouple Gauge: 760 Torr ~ 5*10-4 Torr
4.6 Alarm System: Compressed air pressure , Cooling water flow, Mis-operation
4.7 Power Load Indicator: Voltage indicator and load current indicator
5. Deposition System
5.1 Tungsten filament evaporation source
5.2 Thermal evaporation materials: wires, rings, rods etc.
6.1 Air Compressed Valve Control System
6.2 Cooling Water System:Water flow pipe and switch valve system
6.3 Polycold (-120~-145℃) Brooks Cryopump for option.
Compressed Air: 5~8kg/cm2
Cooling Water: Water-In Temperature: 20~25℃, 200 Liter/min,
Water-In Pressure: 2~3 kg/cm2,
Power: 3 Phase 380V 50Hz(60Hz), 140kVA
Installation Area: (L*W*H) 6500*5500*2700mm
Exhaust: Vent for mechanical pumps
Other 2-Door Vertical Vacuum Metallizing Equipment models:
|Substrate Jigs (Qty.)||Evaporation Power(kVA)||Plasma (kVA)||Cycle Time||Electrical Power|
|RTEP1012||Φ1000xH1200||6,8,10||20||7||10'~15' depends on Product||3Phase/AC380V,50HZ
3Ph, 220 to 440V,60HZ
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.