Car Lighting Reflectors, Car Logo, Automotive Headlights
thin film coating equipment
thin film deposition equipment
Magnetron Sputtering + PECVD HMDSO Top Coatings
Automotive logos and injection moulding plastic interior trims vacuum metallization by PVD has been using thermal evaporation traditionally, however, now Royal Technology developed the advanced coating solution which is:
3. For car lighting PVD coating, there are 2 techniques: DC magnetron sputtering and Resistance Thermal evaporation. Our standardized machine models:
RTEP1600-HMDSO, chamber inner size (diameter*H mm ) 1600*1980
RTEP1800-HMDSO, chamber inner size (diameter*H mm ) 1800*1980
RTSP1420-HMDSO,chamber inner size (diameter*H mm ) 1420*1980
RTSP1420-HMDSO, is for fast cycle demand (10 mins per cycle) which connect with Plastic Injection machine, after injection the parts go to PVD chamber directly for PVD+ HMDSO top coating.
4. HMDSO coating process by Vacumm metallizing system
1) Plasma Ionization Pre-treatment -- glow discharging, standard gas is Argon and N2 is for optional.
2) PECVD reaction -- HMDSO base coating to enhance the adhesion between substrate and Aluminum layer.
3) Aluminum thermal evaporation
4) PECVD reaction -- HMDSO top coating
Welcome to contact us now for more information, we are pleased to participate in your next PVD coating project.