Thermal Evaporation Thin Film Coating Machine , PVD Thin Film on cup Deposition System
1) Suitable for plastics,ceramics,glass and metal,surfaces deposition,metallization decorative coating
2) Single door structure makes the coating and substrates loading more efficient,high productivity
3) High depositing speed,coating bright colors,uniform thickness
4) No waste gases,No waste water ,environmentally friendly
5) Coating experience:glossy ,mettle,fold,wire drawing,drip-drop,colorful films
6) Vertical or Horizontal vacuum metallizing machine/vacuum metallizer
Plastic chrome coating machine coat good uniformity film,easy to operation,hig efficiency and low cost.
Plastic vacuum metallizing machine adopts the resistance heating in the vacuum chamber, to melt and vaporize the metal wire (aluminum wire) cling to the resistance wire. The vaporized metal molecule deposit on the substrates, to gain the smooth film as well as high reflectivity. Thus the surface of the items can be decorated and beautified.
Characteristic: reasonable structure, even film, good-quality film forming, quick pumping speed, the cycle of short, high efficiency and easy operation, low energy consumption and performance advantages of stability.
3. RTEP1600 Vacuum Metallizer Specifications
|SL. NO.||Description of Items||Specifications|
|Chamber Type||Vertical Orientation, 2-door|
|2||Chamber Material||Stainless Steel|
|3||Effective Chamber Size(mm)||φ1600*H1600|
|4||Number of Planetary Axis||8|
|5||Usable Height of Axis (mm)||1350|
|6||Effective Diameter of Axis(mm)||φ400|
|7||Coating Method||Tungsten Wire Thermal Evaporation|
|8||Number of Evaporation Sources (tungsten filament)||24 ( each door)|
|9||Filament Power Supply (KW)||40|
|10||Production Cycle Time||10~15 min / cycle (depends on products )|
|11||Electrical Power||3 Phase AC380V, 50HZ , 85 KW|
|12||Average Power Consumption (KW)(APPROX.)||40|
|17||Capacity of Max. size (dia 400*H 400)||24|
|18||Installation Space (mm) L*W*H||6500*4200*3000|
For more specifications, please contact us. Customized inquiries are welcomed.