Cathodic Arc Plating, Linear Ion Source Plasma Assistance Deposition
Glass Lamps, Metal Wire Lamps, SS Kitchen Wares, Bathroom Fittings
See-through Silver And Gold Colors, Copper Color, Grey Color
silver plating machine
vacuum plating equipment
RTAC1818+ is upgraded model of conventional RTAC1818. The first two machines were designed and fabricated for glass lamps and metal wire lamps PVD decorative coatings.
Gradually, this model is used for bigger size items like kitchen stainless steel washing basins, ceramic basins etc.
Planetary Rods (Qty.)
Metal Wire Lamps Capacity: 40~80 pieces, depends on lamp size and uploading method.
Highlights of RTAC1818+
Installation online instruction
Machine Operation & Coating process training: online remote.
Ready for power/water/gas connection
Plug-in integrated design
Industrial PC + Siemens PLC + SCADA ( Supervisory Control And Data) upgrade software program
RTAC1818 conventional and upgrade configurations
The multi arc vacuum coating system mainly for decorative coatings.
Benefits: eco-environment, easy to operate, compact foot print, low cost of owner ship, fast substrate exchange.
Coating Colors: gold, black, brown, grey, Chrome colors etc.
Gold Colors: TiN, ZrN, TiN+Au, ZrN+Au
Rose Gold Colors: TiCN, TiAlN, TiCN+Au-Cu, TiAlN+Au, Cu
Chrome colors: CrN, Ti, Cr
Gray Colors: stainless steel, stainless steel (N)
Brown Colors TiCN, TiAlCN, ZrC
Blue Color: TiO, CrO, TiALN
Black Colors: TiC, TiC+iC, TiCN, TiAlN, TiAlCN
Substrates: stainless sheets and tubes, metal alloys, glass, ceramic materials
Coatings Advantages: high shiny and bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
This series equipment consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources,
spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas (distribution), electrical control & operation systems etc. High lights of the design futures:
1. Flexibility: Arcs are standardized for flexible and quick exchange;
2. Versatility: can deposit variety of base metals and alloys; optical coatings, hard coatings, soft coatings, compound films and solid lubricating films on the metallic and non-metallic materials substrates. 3. Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity.
4. Multiple deposition sources for different substrates materials.
5. Royal exclusive arc sources to guaranty high coatings quality, none color difference.
6. Turnkey coating solutions.
1 .Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 8.0×10-4 Pa
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-2 Pa.
3 .Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 8.0×10-3Pa≤15minutes ( @room temperature, clean and unloading)
4. Leaking Rate: 9.0-5 Pa m³/ sec. Or better than 0.67Pa in 1 hour after shut down the machine from ultimate pressure.
5. Deposition Materials: Stainless steel, Cr, Ti, TiAl, Zr … etc.
6. Deposition Sources: Arc cathodes
7. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
8. .Safety Circuitry and Interlocks: numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment ( water, current etc.) I: Heating: up to 250℃,
Metal wire lamps, glass lamps, kitchen SS basins
φ1800 * H1800
Planetary Driving Effective Coating Area
10*φ330mm or 12*φ300mm or 18*φ200mm or 24*φ140mm for options
Effective height: 1400mm
Pulsed Bias Power
Circular Arc Cathode (sets)
High Vacuum Pumps
2* Diffusion Pumps or
4* Turbo Molecular Pumps
Operation & Control
IPC + Siemens PLC + SCADA software
Max. Power Consumption (Approx.)
Average Power Consumption(Approx.)
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.