Royal Technology has developed 3 standard machines to satisfy different productivity’s demand:
RTSP 900, capacity 1 piece; mostly for repairing service - we have customers in Poland, Shanghai, Jiangsu cities;
Normally for car wheel repairing service workshop using;
RTSP1400, capacity 4 pieces; for medium scale wheel manufacturing -- we have customer in India, Poland
For a small and medium scale chrome wheels coating service company is recommended.
RTSP1800, capacity 8 pieces; for large scale wheel manufacturing -- we have customers in China Hebei, Jilin.
For massive production on wheels coating service is an idea option with this model.
|Automotive Wheel(Rim) PVD Chrome Plating by Magnetron Sputtering Deposition Plant|
|Pump System (Made in China) or Leybold pump package||Turbo Molecular Pump||Diffusion Pump||Diffusion Pump|
|Leybold WAU501||Leybold WAU2001||Leybold: WH4400 +WAU2001|
|Leybold SV200||Leybold SV300B||Leybold SV630BF|
|Sputtering Power Supply||24KW||72KW||108KW|
|Ultimate Vacuum||9.0*10-4Pa (empty, clean,room temperature)||9.0*10-4Pa (empty, clean,room temperature)||9.0*10-4Pa (empty, clean,room temperature)|
|Cycle Time (depends on pump): Min||30||30||30|
|Working Power Requirement||3Phase 4 lines,AC380V,50HZ, 35KW||3Phase 4 lines,AC380V,50HZ, 120KW||3Phase 4 lines,AC380V,50HZ, 150KW|
|Processing Gas||Argon (99.99%)||Argon (99.99%)||Argon (99.99%)|
|Total Power Consumption||35KW||120KW||150KW|
|Actual Power Consumption||20KW||55KW||75KW|
Indded, the PVD Vacuum Hard Chrome coating process has been used in the automotive industries for decades. Based on the standard car wheels and rims sizes range from
13” ~24”, even larger size 27” be used for trucks.
Sputtering Chrome/Aluminum on Aluminum alloy rims is a standard application due to its environmentally friendly process and resistance to pitting or peeling off like traditional water-electroplating. The high abrasion resistance coating forms a durable film that greatly enhances the car rim’s lifetime. For these reasons and ease of use and reliability the PDV hard chrome coating is welcomed by the automotive factories.
With sputtering deposition system, we can generate PVD Black Chrome / PVD Bright Chrome / PVD Neo-Chrome finishing on the surface.
PVD Chrome was originally designed for the aerospace industry and has since become a highly popular finish in the automotive industry.
1. First using a powder coating primer to protect the integrity of the part.
2. After the powder coated process, the part enters our PVD Chamber where a solid metal target is deposited onto the part creating a chrome finish by magnetron sputtering technique.
3. The part is then coated with a high quality acrylic clear powder coat to protect the chrome finish.
Unlike traditional chrome plating, that pit and peel with normal wear and tear.
1. PVD Chrome is a highly durable process that exceeds the life of chrome plating.
2. PVD Chrome plating is a 100% environmentally green process.
3. PVD wheels are 80% lighter than chrome plated wheels which leads to increased fuel economy.
RTSP machines design features:
1. Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity
2. Plug-in design and fabrication
3. Exclusive planar sputtering cathode for high coatings quality, fast deposition rate, high target utilization is up to 35%,
4. Max. size of wheel: 27"
5. Magnetic fluid sealing method for a stable running.
6. Full automatic coating process- ONE touch operation is available.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.