High Reflective, Excellent Corrosion And Wear Resistance
Vacuum Metalizing Machine
vacuum metallization equipment
vacuum metallizer machine
Car Mirror Vacuum Metallizing Machine / Aluminum, Chrome Automotive Mirrors Vacuum Metalizing System
Car Mirror Vacuum Metallizing Machine Introduction
The machine has 2 tecniques: thermal evaporation source and magnetron sputtering cathodes source. Which is flexible for different mirrors application.
Magnetron sputtering is a plasma coating process whereby sputtering material is ejected due to bombardment of ions to the target surface. The vacuum chamber of the PVD coating machine is filled with an inert gas, such as argon. By applying a high voltage, a glow discharge is created, resulting in acceleration of ions to the target surface and a plasma coating. The argon-ions will eject sputtering materials from the target surface (sputtering), resulting in a sputtered coating layer on the products in front of the target
Thermal evaporation source is tungsten filament to evaporation Cr or Al and get Chrome/Aluminum layer on glass to form high reflection mirrros.
Generally, Magnetron sputtering to sputter the Chrome, Stainless Steel materials; Al and Cu are deposited with thermal evaporation sources.
Car Mirror Vacuum Metallizing Machine Features
1. The vacuum chamber is a vertical type single door structure made of stainless steel. Chamber sizeΦ1400~2500mm
2. The vacuum system is composed of mechanical pump, roots pump, and diffusion pump.
3. Coating system for 10~28 arc or 1~4 arc column or plane arc.
4. High power pulse bias power source.
5. Inflating system has 1~4 sets mass flow control instrument and a gas flow display.
6. The electrical control system is equipped with sound and light alarm devices for circuit overload, water cutoff and air cutoff.
7. The control system (touch screen + PLC) displays detailed parameters at real time and controls the entire production process fully automatically under automatic running mode.
Car Mirror Vacuum Metallizing Machine Models
From 1 ATM to 5x10-5 Pa within 15 minutes ( No load )