EMI Shielding Film Deposition Machine, Multifunctional Thermal Evaporation and DC Sputtering Coating System
RTEP1616-SPDC Vacuum Metalizing Machine is specially designed for EMI shielding thin film deposition, which widely used in telecommunication devices, computers, notebooks, consumer electronics, home appliance, aerospace and military items.
Our customers are: Sumgsung, Apple, Lenovo, Huawei electronics manufactures.
The chamber size diameter 1600mm and height 1600mm can accommodate a variety of products.
EMI Shielding Film Properties
1) Film thickness : 1.5 ~ 3 microns depends on the requirement.
2) Film resistance: (ohm) better than 0.5Ω
3) Adhesion: 3M810 tape > 5B
EMI shielding film coating process
4) DC Sputtering Stainless Steel
5) Copper deposition by Thermal Evaporation
6) DC Sputtering Stainless Steel, full cover on Cu film layer.
Electro Magnetic Interference Shielding Metalizer Features
1) 2-door structure and fast pumping speed for a high productivity
2) Operating friendly touch screen panel with PLC control
3)Humanity friendly software program design for stable production and high quality.
4) High sputtering target utilization rate ensure a low production cost.
5) Good uniformity & Excellent adhesion
6) Advanced design concept for a better performance to enhance production efficiency and qualified rate.
7) Ion source device for plasma cleaning and surface activity treatment to improve adhesion.
PVD Vacuum Metallizing Advantages:
Finishes are deposited using an environmentally friendly green process, pollution free;
High Efficiency and excellent uniformity.
High volume production, low cost, ideal solution for mass production demand.
EMI Coating Performance
Coating Material: Ni, Cr, Cu, Stainless steel materials.
Film thickness : 1.5 ~ 3 microns depends on the requirement.
Film resistance: (ohm) better than 0.5Ω
Adhesion: 3M810 tape > 5B
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr
3. Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤5 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material ( evaporation): Stainless Steel, Copper
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
1.1 Size: Inner Diameter 1600mm
Inner Height: 1600mm
Useful Height: 1265mm
Total Height: 1420mm
1.2 Materials: Vacuum Chamber SUS304
Door and flanges SUS304
Chamber strengthen structure: SS41 mild steel, with painted finishing surface treatment.
Chamber chassis SS41 mild steel with painted finishing surface treatment.
1.3 Sputtering and Evaporation Shield : SUS304
1.4 View Window: on chamber doors
1.5 Vacuum Chamber Venting Valve (including silencer)
1.6 Door: SUS304 material Diameter 1600mm Inner Height: 1600mm
1.7 Deposition Driving System: Central driving max. 1400mm*1265mm
1.8 Driving Motor: 1/2HP
1.9 Evaporation Power: 1 set/door
DC Sputtering Power: 1 set
Sputtering Cathode size: 125*1400mm
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System
2.1 Oil sealed Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump - Leybold
a: Pumping speed: 640 m³/hr
2.2 Roots Pump - Leybold
a: Pumping speed:4400 m³/hr
2.3 Roughing Vacuum Valve: pneumatic model
2.4 Vacuum Piping Line: 6” & 8” SUS304 material
2.5 Vacuum Venting Valve: 3/8” electromagnetic model
3. High Vacuum Pumping System
3.1 Oil diffusion pump: RTDP-36
a. Pumping speed: 40000L/S
b. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 10-7 Torr.
c. Heating Power: 3Phase, 21KW.
d. Oil consumption: 9 liters
3.2 Cold trap: 36” , water cooling against oil stream back
3.3 High Vacuum Valve: pneumatic
3.4 Fore-line Valve: pneumatic
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
4.1 Main circuit: None-fuse breaker switch, electromagnetic switch,
C/T in series type
4.2 Evaporation Power
4.3 Evaporation Control System
4.4 Sputtering Power, DC model
4.5 Control System: PLC +Touch Screen Auto/Manually
4.6 Operation System: Touch Screen + Display
4.7 Vacuum Pressure Measuring System
Vacuum Gauge: Leybold Center Two – 1 set
Full Range Gauge: 760 Torr ~ 10-7 Torr – 1 set
4.8 Alarm System:
Compressed air pressure is lower: alarm sound
Cooling water flow is lower: alarm sound
Mis-operation: alarm sound
4.9 Power Load Indicator: Voltage indicator and load current indicator
5.1 Air Compressed Valve Control System
5.2 Cooling Water System: Water flow pipe and switch valve system
5.3 Polycold (-120~-145℃) Cryopump – 1 set
Model: MaxCool- 2500L
Maximum load:: 2500W
Pumping speed: 14000L/S.
6. Deposition System
6.1 Sputtering Source
a. Sputtering Target” 125mm*1400mm* 12~14mm - 1 set
b. Shutter – 1 set
c. Mass Flow Controller: Ar gas – 1 set
d. Sputtering Power Supply: DC 60KW – 1 set
6.2 Evaporation Sources
a. Tungsten evaporation sources
b. Evaporation Power Supply: 20kVA
c. Ion source device and power supply
Compressed Air: 5~8kg/cm2
Cooling Water: Water-In Temperature: 20~25℃, 200 Liter/min,
Water-In Pressure: 2~3 kg/cm2
Power: 3 Phase 380V 50Hz(60Hz), 160kVA
Installation Area: (L*W*H) 6500*5500*2700mm
Exhaust: Vent for mechanical pumps
We have been endeavored to design and develop the most suitable coating processes for different 3D parts, which meet our customer production requirements. So we provide total coating solutions for EMI coating.
If customized coating system is required, please share your thoughts and ideas with our team and submit your products specifications, we will work together to sort out the best solutions.
EMI Coating Service is available, the EMI coating machine
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.