PVD vacuum coating machine- 2 doors
Used in the PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) process of “Vacuum Thermal Evaporation or Vacuum Thermal Deposition” as an advanced coating technology to replace the traditional water-electroplating surface treatment methods. This coating technology is widely used for surface decoration and functional applications as applied to standard substrates listed below:
1. Decorative Coatings: ABS, PP, PC, PET, PMMA to deposit a thin film, high reflective, metallic like coating on toys, fashion and consume jewelry accessories, Christmas tree decorations, balls, buttons, shoes, mirrors.
2. Functional Coatings: protective layer: ZrO2 coatings on blades for heat insulation, AlxOx, HMDSO protective layers, EMI & NCVM on electronics.
3. Optics Coatings: Anti-Reflection coating (AF film), optical filter, color separation filter, telescope, periscope, microscope and digital camera.
Vacuum Coating VS Traditional Electroplating
Finishes are deposited using an environmentally friendly green process;
Highly reflective, brilliant and bright colors;
High volume production, low cost, ideal solution for mass production demand.
1. Standard Evaporation Machine Models
|Model||Size(mm)||Substrate Jigs (Qty.)||Evaporation Power(kVA)||Plasma (kVA)||Ultimate Vacuum||Cycle Time||Electrical Power|
|RTEP1012||Φ1000xH1200||6,8,10||20||7||8x10-4Pa||10'~15' depends on Product||3Phase/AC380V,50HZ
3Ph, 220 to 440V,60HZ
2. Customized Evaporation Machine Models
|RTEP3618||Φ3600xH1800||1||80||8x10-4Pa||10'~15' depends on Product||3Phase/AC380V,50HZ
3Ph, 220 to440V,60HZ
3. PVD Evaporation Coating Machine Features
A: PLC + Touch Screen Operation System, fully automatically control
B: Fast Vacuum pumping down time.
C: Work pieces are easy loading/uploading.
D: Easy access to the working environment for maintenance.
E: Robust structure design and high quality configurations
Vacuum Metalizing Coating Samples
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.