Plasma PVD Vacuum Sputtering Coating Machine, Sputtering Ion Plating Equipment, Chrome Plating on Car Plastic Parts
PVD Hard Chrome Plating Properties:
PVD sputtering gives a combination of advantages like no other:
1. It is totally economically efficient generating the thinnest and most uniform coating films;
2. It is a dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. It offers great versatility, can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type
of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi layers coating are available.
PVD Chrome Sputtering technology has been widely used in Auto industry especially on the plastic interiors parts.
We manufacture the most reliable deposition systems in the PVD coating industry. The magnetron sputtering vacuum coating plant is designed with ease of maintenance in mind and the ability to handle large volume capacity. With over 90% uptime, users can focus on meeting their production demands instead of wasting time on machine maintenance.
1) Low investment and high payback for owner
2) To provide effective training for users: equipment operation & coating processes
3) High volume production, fast cycle (20-30mins/batch),robust structure system
4) Ergonomic design is friendly operation and easy maintenance: removable shielding,
auto/semi-auto/manual operation models.
|TECHNOLOGY||DC Unbalance Magnetron Sputtering Deposition|
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1250*1250mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical single door|
|EVAPORTATION SYSTEM||Either Eight (8) 760mm or Six (6) 700mm planets
with a total length of 1050mm ( approx.)
|DEPOSITION MATERIAL||Silver, Copper, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Aluminum etc.|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||Cylinder or Planar Sputtering Targets|
|CONTROL||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) + Touch Screen|
|PUMP SYSTEM||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump|
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump + Polycold for option|
|Turbo Molecular Pump|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect
operators and equipment
|POWER MAX.||95KW (Approx.)|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||40KW (Approx.)|
|GROSS WEIGHT||4.1 T (Approx.)|
|FOOT PRINT||( L*W*H) 5200*4000*2400MM (Safety Height 4000mm)|
|POWER ELECTRICAL||480V/3 phases/60HZ ( USA compliant)
460V/3 phases/50HZ ( Asia compliant)
380V/3 phases/50HZ ( EU-CE compliant)
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.