Surgical Device PVD Titanium Coating Machine, Surgical Instruments Plating Equipment, Surgical Tools Coating Machine
1. General Information
PVD vacuum coating technology in the medical industry application, one part is the metal instruments, like: needle holders, cutters, dental tools etc.
Considering the biocompatibility, we use Titanium target generally as the coating material, with arc evaporation or sputtering technology.
PVD coating equipment mainly for decoration coatings on the metal, ABS parts. The ranged colors are silver, black, gold. When introducing different reactive gas and target materials the colors are changing slowly, during the deposition changing period, to get the idea desired colors.
This is operated by changing different coating parameters and process.
Coating processes to deposit every each color is stored in PLC software recipes, totally 10 recipes are available.
So that the AUTO COATING model is possible after the recipes are logged in. The full automatically operation is very helpful for primer PVD operators.
2. The Advantages
1. Economically efficient, generating the thinnest, most uniform coating films;
2. A dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. Offers great versatility and can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi-layered coating are simple to produce.
5. Fast deposition rates and high quality surface finishes.
3. Technical Performance
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1000*1000mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical, single door|
|SINGLE PUMP PACKAGE||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|Turbo Molecular Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Ion Plating + Arc Discharge + Plasma Cleaning|
|POWER SUPPLY||Arc Source Power Supply + Bias Power supply|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||6 sets of Cathodic Arc Sources|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|CLEANING||Glow Discharge Cleaning|
|POWER MAX.||35 KW|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||20 KW|
4. Coating Product Samples by Arc Vacuum Coater
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.