Black Color PVD Metalization Machine , Graphite DC Sputtering Coating machine, MF Chrome carbon Vacuum Coating
1. General Information
Golf clubs surface treatment has high requirement. Except beautiful outlook and finishing, the abrasion resistant, anti-corrosion properties request the club manufactures never stop looking for advanced coating technology.
Royal Technology Arc Evaporation + Magnetron Sputtering coating equipment mainly for decoration coatings on the metal, ABS parts. The ranged colors are silver, black, gold. When introducing different reactive gas and target materials the colors are changing slowly, during the deposition changing period, to get the idea desired colors.
This is operated by changing different coating parameters and process.
Coating processes to deposit every each color is stored in PLC software recipes, totally 10 recipes are available.
Royal Technology provides you not only the coating machine but the total coating solutions, turnkey-project service is available.
2. The advantages:
PVD sputtering + Ion Plating give a combination of advantages like no other can:
1. Economically efficient, generating the thinnest, most uniform coating films;
2. A dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. Offers great versatility and can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi-layered coating are simple to produce. 5. Fast deposition rates and high quality surface finishes.
3. Coating technology:
The planar magnetron sputtering cathodic (cylindrical sputtering cathodic) introducing, makes the coating colors is more reflective, coating surface is much more smoother, no spot and needle holes.
High quality coating products satisfy the demand of high level's pursuing.
4. RTAC-SP Standard Specifications
|Model||Size(mm)||Number of Planetary Rods||Cathodic Arc Sources||Sputtering Cathodes||Ion Source||Bias Power Supply (kVA)|
|3||8||4 Planar||Linear Anode||1*36|
|48||8||4 Planar||Linear Anode||1*30, AE|
|RTAC1250-SP||1250xH1250||6,8,12,16||8||4~8 Cylinder||depends on coating process and product||1*36|
|RTAC1616-SP||1600xH1600||6*6||9||2 Cylinder or Planar||1*48|
5. Coating Samples and videos
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.