Thermal Resistance Evaporation Web Coater / Intuitive PLC IPC Control Roll to Roll Vacuum Web Coating Unit
Thermal Resistance Evaporation Web Coater General Information
Royal has introduced Roll to Roll Web coating system from Darly Custom Technology. Inc. to serve our customers in flexible films coating industries. Darly, with more than 25 years’ experience in web coating technology and multi-layer deposition, is committed to providing the most innovative and reliable coating solutions in the area of electronic paper, ITO film, flexible circuits, photovoltaic, medical strips and RFID. This highly versatile machine is designed to meet the specialty coating and narrow web production demands of 21st century technology.
Thermal Resistance Evaporation Web Coater Key Features
1. Multiple source capability to enable deposition of metals, alloys and dielectric materials in one pass without breaking vacuum.
2. Divided chamber allows for variable pressure in the deposition zone to accommodate thermo resistance, sputtering or E-beam coating.
3. Precision web handling mechanism using A.C. Servo motor drives for accurate control at any line speed.
4. Reversible web direction enables multiple layer deposition without breaking vacuum.
5. In line optical and/or resistance coating detection monitors linked to the deposition controls for precise deposition uniformity.
6. Provisions for optional process equipment such as pre-treatment, post-treatment or printing devices.
7.Compact design for easy installation using minimal floor space.
|Maximum Roll Diameter||600mm||600mm||600mm|
|Maximum Web Speed||1000fpm||1000fpm||1000fpm|
|Minimum Web Speed||100fpm||100fpm||100fpm|
|Number of Boats||6||10|
|Average Power Consumption||100KW||130KW||140KW|
|Average Water Consumption||36gpm||45gpm||53gpm|
Thermal Resistance Evaporation Web Coater High Lights
The M-Series tool will provide the following key features:
A. Compact design featuring a machine small footprint.
B. Deposition at high vacuum pressure for maximum deposition rate and uniformity.
C. Plasma pre-treater optional for better adhesion require. (Optional)
D. Optical density thickness monitor for metal deposition control.
E. Bi-directional web winding design that enables deposition of unlimited layers without breaking vacuum.
F. Precision web handling mechanisms. No web scratches or wrinkles. Roll rewind edge alignment within 3mm at one winding pass.
G. AC Inverter web drive system for accurate control of multiple web speeds.
H. Stable wire feed and boats control.
I. Intuitive PLC and IPC control.
Thermal Resistance Evaporation Web Coater Layout Drawing
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.