CsI Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coating Plant / CsI Vacuum Deposition Machine / Cesium Iodide PVD Coating Equipment
CsI thin film deposition for X-ray Imaging device. It is an advanced technique to evaporate CsI on the screen to give a high quality of imaging. With its high resolution performance, also widely used in security checking and inspection, high energy physics subjects, physics of nuclear energy areas etc.
CsI Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coatings performance
Ultra- High Spatial Resolution of Imagings;
Fast response for sharper imagings;
Class leading edge-to-edge image areas;
Optical absorber layers or reflector layers;
Low patient X-ray dose;
Suitable for CCD and CMOS devices, especially in medical industries.
CsI Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coating Plant is developed exclusively used for medical devices to get a high X-ray imaging. The main features of this machine:
1. Ultra-high ultimate vacuum pressure : up to 6.0*10-5 Pa;
2. Fast heating up devices for a good adhesion;
3. Proper high vacuum pump selection and pumping system to avoid hazard material's exposed in the air;
4. Robust, compact and solid coating system;
5. High stability, working 960 hrs without stop.
6. Inficon Film Thickness Controller device to monitor the film thickness inline.
7. Exclusively crucibles design and selection for CsI deposition.
8. Substrates coating, max. size: 500*500mm
CsI Evaporation Coating Sample
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.