Cesium Iodide Vacuum Metalizing Coating Machine / CsI Vacuum Deposition Coater / CsI Vacuum Thermal Evaporation
Cesium Iodide Vacuum Metalizing Coating performance
Ultra- High Spatial Resolution of Imagings;
Fast response for sharper imagings;
Class leading edge-to-edge image areas;
Optical absorber layers or reflector layers;
Low patient X-ray dose;
Suitable for CCD and CMOS devices, especially in medical industries.
Cesium Iodide Vacuum Metalizing Coating Machine is developed exclusively used for medical devices to get a high X-ray imaging. The main features of this machine:
1. Ultra-high ultimate vacuum pressure : up to 9.0*10-5 Pa;
2. Fast heating up devices for a good adhesion;
3. Proper high vacuum pump selection and pumping system to avoid hazard material's exposed in the air;
4. Robust, compact and solid coating system;
5. High stability, working 960 hrs without stop.
6. Inficon Film Thickness Controller device to monitor the film thickness inline.
7. Exclusively crucibles design and selection for CsI deposition.
8. Substrates coating, max. size: 500*500mm
CsI thin film deposition for X-ray Imaging devices is an advanced technique to evaporate CsI on the screen to give a high quality of imagings. With its high resolution performace, also widely used in secuiry checking and inspection, high energy physics subsject, physics of nuclear energy areas etc.
CsI X-ray Screen Application sample
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.