Experimental E-beam Gun Evaporation Coating Unit / Portable Small Size E-beam Evaporation Coating Equipment
The Experimental E-beam Gun Evaporation Coating Unit evaporation sources contain E-beam Gun
and Thermal evaporation sources: Tungsten boats. Equipped Hall Ion source to highly enhanced the film adhesion and more brighter colors. Which is used widely for university laboratories, PVD vacuum coating teaching, vacuum coating process research and development, scientific researches, Optical coating materials manufacturers etc.
The Experimental E-beam Gun Evaporation Coating Unit Main Features:
1. This machine is equipped with E-beam gun, crucibles, tungsten boats. In the entire evaporation process the film surface is flat and evaporation distribution is even.
2. This machine is equipped with a quartz crystal film thickness control instrument to control the film forming speed and metallization process automatically.
3. This machine is equipped with a high power ion source to produce a film thickness with good quality.
4. The overall structure is rationally designed to better satisfy the process requirements. The vacuum system is automatically controlled by PLC for convenient operation.
5. The vacuum operating system is protected with an interlock.
The Experimental E-beam Gun Evaporation Coating Unit deposit the films mostly on Optical lens, Spectacle, Cold light lamp, Decorative Lighting, Rhinestone, glass, ceramics etc.
|Experimental E-beam Gun Evaporation Coating Unit SPECIFICATIONS|
|TECHNOLOGY||E-beam gun Evaporation and resistance thermal evaporation|
|CHAMBER MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ600*600mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical, single door|
|EVAPORTATION SYSTEM||E-beam gun, tungsten boat, crucibles|
|PLASMA CLEANING SYSTEM||
Hall Ion Source
|EVAPORATION POWER SUPPLY||5kVA*1|
|DEPOSITION MATERIALS||SiO, ZnS, Aluminum, gold, silver, chromium, copper, Indium, Indium Tin Oxide, Nickel|
|CONTROL||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) + Touch Screen ( manual+ auto+ semi-auto operation models)|
|PUMP SYSTEM||Rotary Vane Pump TRP 90*1|
|Turbo Molecular Pump FF2000/250LF*1|
|Roots Pump ZJP70* 1|
|VACUUM GAUGE||Model: ZDF-X-LE|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|COOLING||Industrial Chiller (Cooling Water) or Air Cooling for optional|
|POWER MAX.||15 KW (Approx.)|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||6KW (Approx.)|
|GROSS WEIGHT||0.8T (Approx.)|
|FOOT PRINT||( L*W*H) 2000*2000 *2000 MM|
|POWER ELECTRICAL||AC 380V/3 phases/50HZ / 4 line|
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.