Medical Devices Thin Film PVD Coating System / Orthopedic Implants & Surgery Instruments Sputtering Unit
Bio-compatible Medical PVD Coating
Royal Technology is experienced surface treatment and PVD coater for medical instruments, orthopedics, probes, alignment devices, implants and surgical cutting tools. Coatings are biocompatible and acceptable for use with external and internal devices that come in contact with skin, tissue, bone and blood.
Improved wear resistance
Decorative colors & aesthetic
Medical Devices and Instruments PVD thin film coating machine is integrated with Arc evaporation sources and DC/MF balanced/unbalanced magnetron sputtering techniques to deposite the biocompatible thin fims like: : ZrO2, AlxOy TiO2, Al2O3, AlTiN, CrN, AlCrN. TiCN, ZrN. TiAlCN, TiN, TiAlN, DLC etc.
The medical thin film deposition machine applications:
Medical Devices like Diagnostic Imaging
Surgical Instruments and Devices, Medical Diagnostics, Biomaterials Dental implants & Instruments
Vision & Eyewear Pharmaceuticals, Orthopedic Implants and Devices Drug delivery systems
Medical thin film deposition machine advantages:
1. Economically efficient, generating the thinnest, most uniform coating films;
2. A dry coating process at low temperature in a vacuum chamber;
3. Offers great versatility and can be used for the deposition of conductive or non-conductive materials on any type of substrates, like: metals, ceramics, plastic materials.
4. Multi-layered coating are simple to produce.
5. Fast deposition rates and high quality surface finishes.
Medical thin film deposition machine technical features:
1. Deposition sources: evaporation of arc ion sources; DC / Pulsed DC / MF sputtering cathodes; Ion source unit for PACVD, PECVD process to get durable and strong adhesion films
2. The whole machine set is with high speed of vacuum pumping system, high uptime for a large production capacity;
3. Rotary rack and jig system is planetary driving model for a high film uniformity despotion.
4. Steered cathodic arc sources + Linear Ion Source + Planar sputtering cathodes, for a fast depositon rate.
5. Operated by changing different coating parameters and process.
Coating processes to deposit every each color is stored in PLC software recipes, totally 10 recipes are available. So that the AUTO COATING model is possible after the recipes are logged in. The full automatically operation is very helpful for primer PVD operators.
Medical thin film deposition machine Specifications
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1000*1000mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical, single door|
|SINGLE PUMP PACKAGE||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|Turbo Molecular Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Magnetron Sputtering + Ion Plating|
|POWER SUPPLY||MF power supply + Bias Power supply|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||2 sets of Cylinder Sputtering Target + 6 sets of Cathodic Arc Sources|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|CLEANING||Glow Discharge Cleaning|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||40KW|
Customized machine sizes and coating recipes are available based on specified demand.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.