Metal Graphite Decoration MF Sputtering System / Graphite PVD Deposition Vacuum Coating Plant
Metal Graphite Decoration MF Sputtering System is an integrated multiple deposition sources machine to general graphite, jet black, blue color etc. decorations on metal parts, stainless steel objects. Particularly used for high end class luxury products like: electronics: smart phone, camera, laptop, golf, spoon, forks, knife, door handle, faucets; jewelries of finger rings, necklace, ear rings, bracelets etc.
Metal Graphite Decoration MF Sputtering System has multiple deposition sources:
Steered Circular Arc sources for evaporation of solid metal target;
2 pairs of MF unblanced sputtering cathodes for graphite thin film layer deposition;
Bias Power Supply for ion bomboardment to form the plasma area for pre-treatment;
Anode Linear Ion Source Unit ( for optional) PACVD and PECVD processing;
Cryopump ( Polycold) for water molecular condensation ( for optional)
What is MF Sputtering?
Compared with DC and RF sputtering, Mid-Frequency sputtering has become a main thin film sputtering technique for mass production of coating, particularly for the film deposition of dielectric and non-conductive film coatings on surfaces such as optical coatings, solar panels, multiple layers, composite material film etc.
It is replacing RF sputtering due to it operated with kHz rather than MHz for a much faster deposition rate and also can avoid the Target poisoning during compound thin film deposition like DC.
MF sputtering targets always existed with two-sets. Two cathodes are used with an AC current switched back and forth between them which cleans the target surface with each reversal to reduce the charge build up on dielectrics that leads to arcing which can spew droplets into the plasma and prevent uniform thin film growth--- which is what we called Target Poisoning.
MF Sputtering System Performance
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr, TiN, TiC, TiAlN, CrN, CrC, etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
MF Sputtering System Structure
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System: MF sputtering cathode, MF power supply, Bias Power Supply Ion source for optional
The Metal Graphite Decoration MF Sputtering System sizes:
Chamber Inner Size: Dia 1200 mm ~ 1600mm
Chamber Inner Height: 1250mm ~ 1300mm
Customized machine sizes are also available based on specular demand of 3D products.