Hard Film Ion Plating Machine / Hard Coatings PVD Ion Plating Equipment
Hard Film Ion Plating Machine Applications:
Hard coatings are becoming widely used in the decorative coating and industrial tools (HSS or HSC
materials). The coatings are more resistance to wear and corrosion, to fulfill the tools functions more reliably and for a longer life time, 2-3 times longer than without coating in general.
Cutting Tools: ( Suggested Coatings: AlTiN/TiAlN, TiCN and TiN)
Sawing, milling, CNC insert ( hard turning using), drilling, hobbing and gear cutter etc.
Punching & Forming ( Suggested Coatings: CrN, TiCN and TiN)
Moulding ( Plastic Injection Mold) -- ( Suggested Coatings: TiCN and TiN )
Others, like: machine tools, texitile machine, re-coating, re-sharpening applications etc.
Hard Film Ion Plating Machine Description
1. RT-HAC equipment systems consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources, spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas( distribution), electrical control & operation systems etc.
2. Application: industrial functional coatings for hard tools.
3.Coating Films: TiN, TiC, CrN, AlTiN etc.
4.Coating Advantages: high hardness and wear-resistance and corrosion,increased tool life time & improved workpiece quality. "
Hard Film Ion Plating Machine Technical Advantages
1. Strong background of R&D support, focus on details of manufacturing.
2. Large steered cathodic arc sources to reduce droplets during depostion.
3. Accurate heating control system, the deviation is ±5℃, when the substrate surface is up to 550℃.
4. Advanced high density plasma pretreatme
Hard Film Ion Plating Machine Specifications
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S316L)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ900*1000mm (H)|
|PUMP SYSTEM||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)|
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|Turbo Molecular Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Ion Plating + Bias Power Bombardment|
|CONTROL||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller)|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
Deposition area Φ680×600mm (H)；
10 x Φ150mm；8 x Φ180mm；
6 x Φ210mm, for option.
|HEATING||Heater, up to 450℃|
|POWER MAX.||70 KW|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||40KW (Approx.)|
Hard Coating Films Properties ( Frequently used layers)
Customized machine sizes are also available based on specified demanded products.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.