2-doors Structure, Vertical Chamber, For High Productivity
DC Sputter Cathodes And Thermal Evaporated Sources
thin film coating equipment
thin film deposition equipment
PVD Thin Film Deposition System Sputtering And Thermal Evaporating Vacuum Coating Equipment
PVD Thin Film Deposition System, Sputtering and Thermal Evaporating Vacuum Coating Equipment
PVD Thin Film Deposition System contains the deposition sources of Tungsten filament evaporation source and DC magnetron sputter sources (RF sputtering cathodes are for option). This equipment is mostly used to deposit thin films on plastic parts, glass, metal or foils with the depositing materials like: pure metal Al, Cr, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti etc. Evaporation sources generally to obtain high reflective thin films on products surfaces or conductive films, or give a metallic outlook image. Except that, the sputtering sources condense a wide range of semiconductor materials and dielectrics including transparent conductive oxides, etc.
PVD Thin Film Deposition System Configurations:
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumping down Time from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material ( evaporation): Al, Cr, Sn, Ti, SS, Cu… etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber 1.1 Size: Inner Diameter 1600mm
Inner Height 1600mm
1.2 Material: Vacuum Chamber SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)
Door and flanges SUS304 (SS41 mild steel for option)