Copper/Aluminum/Carbon Sputtering Equipment, High Vacuum Magnetron Sputtering Deposition System
UHV Sputtering deposition system uses the sputtering cathodes as the PVD deposition sources. It always comibled MF sputter and DC sputters for indstrial PVD coating applications. Based on different targets and sputtering deposition speed's requests, Royal Technology provides cylidrical sputters and planar sputter cathodes, mainly for fast deposition rates to satisfy industrial production coating demand.
Our High Vacuum Magnetron Sputtering Deposition System is designed for copper, alumunium, plastic, metal circuit board conductive film layer plating. It can condense Nano thin film on substrates. Except Ag sputtering, it can also deposit Ni, Au, Ag, Al, Cr, stainless steel targets.
It can deposite high uniformity films on various substrates: plastic panle, PC panle, Aluminum sheet, Ceramic sheets, Al2O3 ceramic, AlN, Silicon sheets etc.
RTSP1215 Sputtering Coating Equipment Layout
RTSP series Sputtering Coating Equipment Applications:
1. Available on substrates of: Plastic, Polymer, Glass and ceramic sheets, Stainless steel, Copper sheet, Aluminum board etc.
2. To generate Nano film like: TiN, TiC, TiCN, Cr, CrC, CrN, Cu, Ag, Au, Ni, Al etc.
RT-SP series Sputtering Coating Equipment Design Features:
1. Robust design, good for limited room space
2. Easy access for maintenance and repair
3. Fast pumping system for high yield
4. CE standard electrical enclosure, UL standard is also available.
5. Accurate fabrication workmanship
6. Stable running to guarantee high quality film production.
Ion source is original from Gencoa company, the properties:
1. Optimized magnetic fields to produce a collimated plasma beam at standard sputtering pressures
2. Automated regulation for the gas to maintain constant current & voltage – multi-gas auto control
3. Graphite anode and cathode to protect the substrate from contamination and provide long-life components
4. RF standard electrical insulation on all ion sources
5. In-direct cooling of anode and cathode – quick switching of parts
6. Easy switching of cathode parts to provide multiple magnetic traps for lower voltage operation, or a focused beam
7. Voltage regulated power supply with gas adjustment feedback to maintain same current at all times
High Vacuum Magnetron Sputtering Deposition System Technical Specifications:
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1200*1500mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||1-door structure, Vertical|
|SINGLE PUMP PACKAGE||Rotary VaneVacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|Magnetic Suspension Molecular Pump|
|Two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||MF Magnetron Sputtering, Linear Ion Source|
|POWER SUPPLY||Sputtering power supply + Bias Power supply + Ion Source|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||4 pairs MF Sputtering Cathodes + Ion Source + DC sputters|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters ( Ar, N2, C2H2, O2) Argon, Nitrogen and Ethyne,Oxygen|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|CLEANING||Glow Discharge/Ion Source|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||70KW|
Copper/Aluminum/Carbon Sputtering Equipment Key Components:
1. Strong Pumping System: Leybold backing pumps + Osaka Magnetic Suspension Molecular Pump
2. Water/Gas Cabinet Distribution System
3. Sputtering Cathodes Distribution System
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.