PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) is a widely used and advanced surface treatment technology in the world at present. It can really get micrometer coating and pollution-free environmental surface treatment. In a vacuum state, the coating material is vaporized by ion physical method and deposited into a coating on the surface of the product.
PVD coating features:
(1) excellent adhesion: PVD coating has high adhesion and durability. It can be applied to bending at different angles without cracking or spalling. It can be used for inside and outside decorations.
(2) anti-oxidation, corrosion resistance: stable chemical properties, in the normal environment, indoor and outdoor can be antioxidant, not easy to fade, maintain metal glossiness.
(3) increase the surface hardness: the hardness of the film measured by Micro, up to HV2250
The type and thickness of the coating layer
(1) the species of the coating:
PVD coating technology can prepare nitride film (TiN[titanium gold), ZrN [zirconium gold], CrN, TiAlN] and carbide film (TiC, TiCN), and oxide film (TiO, etc.).
(2) the thickness of the film layer:
The thickness of the film is micrometer, and the thickness of the coating film is generally 0.3 u m~0.5 mu
The fields of application
1. building hardware bathroom hardware (such as water). The lock of the door.
The door handle.The bathroom,hardware hinges, furniture etc..
2. Watch: can be used for watchcase, strap coating, crystal products.
3. other hardware: leather hardware. Stainless steel tableware.
Spectacle frames, knives, molds and so on
4. large workpiece: automobile wheel hub, stainless steel plate,
signboard, sculpture and so on.
5, stainless steel tubes and plates (all types of surface)
6, furniture, lamps and lanterns, hotel appliances.
7, locks, handles, bathroom hardware, golf head, stainless steel
tableware, utensils and other hardware products plated super hard decorative film.