DC pure metal magnetron sputtering deposition machine, Copper/Silver/gold/ graphite ultra thin filme depostion machine
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System
Copper Sputtering Coating Machine Key Features
1. Equipped with 8 steer arc cathodes and DC Sputtering Cathodes, MF Sputtering Cathodes, Ion source unit.
2. Multilayer and co-deposition coating available
3. Ion source for plasma cleaning pre-treatment and Ion-beam assisted deposition to enhance the film adhesion.
4. Ceramic/ Al2O3/AlN substrates heating up unit;
5. Substrate rotation and revolution system, for 1-side coating and 2-sides coating.
Cooper Magnetron Sputtering Coating Plant on Ceramic Radiating Substrate
The DPC process- Direct Plating Copper is an advanced coating technology applied with LED / semiconductor / electronic industries. One typical application is Ceramic Radiating Substrate.
Cooper conductive film deposition on Al2O3, AlN substrates by PVD vacuum sputtering technology, compared with traditional manufacturing methods: DBC LTCC HTCC, much lower production cost is its high feature.
Royal technology team assited our customer to developed the DPC process sucessfully with PVD sputtering technology.
The RTAC1215-SP machine designed exclusively for Copper conductive film coating on Ceramic chips, ceramic circuit board.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.