DPC ceramic PCB / Alumina Oxide (Al2O3) PCB, Aluminium Nitride (AIN) PCB Copper Plating by PVD
The DPC process- Direct Plating Copper is an advanced coating technology applied with LED, semiconductor, electronic industries. One typical application is Ceramic Radiating Substrate. Cooper conductive film deposition on Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3), AlN substrates by PVD vacuum sputtering technology, compared with traditional manufacturing methods: DBC LTCC HTCC, much lower production cost is its high feature.
Royal technology team collaborated with our customer to developed the DPC process successfully with PVD sputtering technology.
Applications of DPC:
Substrates for solar concentrator cells
Power semiconductor packaging including automotive motor control
Hybrid and electric automobile power management electronics
Packages for RF
The DPCS1215+ Sputtering system is upgraded version based on original ASC1215 model, the newest system has several advantages:
Higher Efficient Process:
1. Double sides coating is available by turnover fixture design;
2. Up to 8 standard planar cathode flanges for multiple source.
3. Large capacity up to 2.2 ㎡ Ceramic chips per cycle;
4. Fully Automation, PLC+Touch Screen, ONE-touch control system.
Lower Production Cost:
1. Equipped with 2 magnetic suspension molecular pump, fast starting time, free maintenance;
2. Maximum heating power;
3. Octagonal shape of chamber for optimum space using, up to 8 arc sources and 4 sputtering cathodes for fast deposition of coatings;
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
|Chamber Height (mm)||1500|
|Door width x height (mm)||1200 x 1200|
|Sputtering Cathodes Mounting Flange||4|
|Ion Source Mounting Flange||1|
|Arc Cathodes Mounting Flange||8|
|Satellites (mm)||16 x Φ120|
|Pulsed Bias Power (KW)||36|
|Sputtering Power (KW)||DC36 + MF36|
|Arc Power(KW)||8 x 5|
|Ion Source Power (KW)||5|
|Heating Power (KW)||18|
|Effective Coating Height (mm)||1020|
|Magnetic Suspension Molecular Pump||2 x 3300 L/S|
|Roots Pump||1 x 1000m³/h|
|Rotary Vane Pump||1 x 300m³/h|
1 x 60m³/h
3D Design Illustration
Either you are looking for a total coating solutions for Ceramic PBC or the finished products, please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.