1. Arc ( Ion Plating ) series equipment consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources, spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas (distribution), electrical control & operation systems, substrate
2. Benefits: easy to operate, compact foot print, low cost of owner ship, fast substrate exchange.
3. Coating Types: metal & alloy coatings, multi layers coatings.
4. Coating Colors: gold, black, brown, grey, Chrome colors etc
5. Substrates: stainless sheets and tubes, metal alloys, glass, ceramic materials
6. Coatings Advantages: high shiny and bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection.
1. Strong background of R&D support, focus on details of manufacturing.
2. Robust rotational system design for high up time.
3. Exclusive arc sources to guaranty high coatings quality, none color difference.
4. Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity.
5. Unique design is friendly operation and low maintenance.
Turnkey coating solutions.
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1400*1600mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical, single door|
|SINGLE PUMP PACKAGE||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Cathodic Arc Evaporation, Ion Plating|
|POWER SUPPLY||Arc sources power supply + Bias Power supply|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||14 Cathodic Arc Sources|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|POWER MAX.||75 KW|
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.
|Contact Person :||Ms. ZHOU XIN|