PVD Multi Arc Ion Plating Technology applied with Ceramic products has been developed and used since 1990' years; in last decades, the PVD ion plating machines have used widely in various ceramic products: ceramic tiles, ceramic mosaic wall tiles, ceramic tableware, ceramic kitchen ware, ceramic bathroom finishings like: ceramic basins, ceramic toilets, ceramic holders etc.
It akes ion plating technology to evaporate solide metals like Titanium, Chrome by cathodic arc source and condense the ionized metals on product surface to generate the Nano thin film. With the reactive gas like: Nitrogen to generate various colors.
The ceramic bathroom baisn coating equipment features - RTAC series
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ1400mm-Φ2000mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non-balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 14-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter.
Capacity: for Size: Max. 700*400*250*25mm, 8 pieces/batch ; Daily productivity: 96~100 pieces.
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1400*1800mm (H)|
|PUMP SYSTEM||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)|
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Holding)|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Ion Plating ( Multi-arc sources)|
|TYPICAL TARGETS||Chrome, Titanium, Zirconium|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters ( Ar, N2,) Argon, Nitrogen|
|CONTROL||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller)|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|COOLING||Recyle Cooling Water|
|HEATING||Heater, up to 300℃|
|POWER MAX.||130KW (Approx.)|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||60KW (Approx.)|
Other customized machine sizes are vailable based on specified product dimensions and capacity demand.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.