Cooper Magnetron Sputtering Coating Plant on LED Flat Panel dual color 3W+3W ceiling light
The DPC process- Direct Plating Copper is an advanced coating technology applied with LED / semiconductor / electronic industries. One typical application is Ceramic Radiating Substrate.
Cooper conductive film deposition on Al2O3, AlN, Si, Glass substrates by PVD vacuum sputtering technology, compared with traditional manufacturing methods: DBC LTCC HTCC, the features:
1. Much lower production cost.
2. Outstanding thermal management and heat-transfer performance
3. Accurate alignment and pattern design,
4. High circuit density
5. Good adhesion and solderability
Royal technology team assisted our customer to developed the DPC process successfully with PVD sputtering technology.
Due to its advanced performance, the DPC substrates are widely used in various applications:
High brightness LED to increase the long life time because of its high heat radiation performance, Semiconductor equipment, microwave wireless communication, military electronics, various sensor substrates, aerospace, railway transportation, electricity power , etc
RTAC1215-SP equipment is exclusively designed for DPC process which get the cooper layer on substrates. This equipment utilizes PVD physical vapor deposition principle, with multi-arc ion plating and magnetron sputtering techniques to obtain the ideal film with high density, high abrasion resistance, high hardness and strong binding in high vacuum environment. It is the crucial step for rest DPC process.
Copper Sputtering Coating Machine Key Features
1. Equipped with 8 steer arc cathodes and DC Sputtering Cathodes, MF Sputtering Cathodes, Ion source unit.
2. Multilayer and co-deposition coating available
3. Ion source for plasma cleaning pre-treatment and Ion-beam assisted deposition to enhance the film adhesion.
4. Ceramic/ Al2O3/AlN substrates heating up unit;
5. Substrate rotation and revolution system, for 1-side coating and 2-sides coating.
Copper Sputtering Coating Machine Specifications
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System
Al2O3, AlN substrates with Copper Plating Samples
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.