Brightness Lighting DPC Ceramic jewelry ring Vacuum Coating , Al2O3 / AlN Circuit Boards PVD Copper Plating
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
The vacuum coating machine contains key completed system listed below:
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System
Copper Sputtering Coating Machine Key Features
1. Equipped with 8 steer arc cathodes and DC Sputtering Cathodes, MF Sputtering Cathodes, Ion source unit.
2. Multilayer and co-deposition coating available
3. Ion source for plasma cleaning pre-treatment and Ion-beam assisted deposition to enhance the film adhesion.
4. Ceramic/ Al2O3/AlN substrates heating up unit;
5. Substrate rotation and revolution system, for 1-side coating and 2-sides coating.
Cooper Magnetron Sputtering Coating Plant on Ceramic Radiating Substrate
The DPC process- Direct Plating Copper is an advanced coating technology applied with LED / semiconductor / electronic industries. One typical application is Ceramic Radiating Substrate.
Cooper conductive film deposition on Al2O3, AlN substrates by PVD vacuum sputtering technology, compared with traditional manufacturing methods: DBC LTCC HTCC, much lower production cost is its high feature.
Royal technology team assited our customer to developed the DPC process sucessfully with PVD sputtering technology.
The RTAC1215-SP machine designed exclusively for Copper conductive film coating on Ceramic chips, ceramic circuit board.
How Does PVD Coating Work?
The solid metal is vaporized or ionized in a high vacuum environment and deposited on electrically conductive materials as a pure metal or metal alloy films. When a reactive gas, such as nitrogen, oxygen or a hydrocarbon-based gas is introduced to the metallic vapor, it creates nitride, oxide, or carbide coatings as the metallic vapor stream, chemically reacts with the gasses. PVD coating must be done in a specialized reaction chamber so that the vaporized material doesn’t react with any contaminants that would otherwise be present in the room.
During the process of PVD coating, the process parameters are closely monitored and controlled so that the resulting film hardness, adhesion, chemical resistance, film structure, and other properties are repeatable for each run. Various PVD coating are used to increase wear resistance, reduce friction, improve appearance, and achieve other performance enhancements.
In order to deposit high purity materials such as titanium, chromium, or zirconium, silver, gold, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, the physical process of PVD coating utilizes one of several different PVD coating methods, including:
DC/MF sputtering(the bombardment of ions)
Ion Beam Deposition
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.
|Contact Person :||Ms. ZHOU XIN|