Faucets as important consumption of our daily life, consumers and manufactures are more focusing on the creative design & surface treatment process. PVD finish is more welcomed due to its low production cost, environmentally friendly, extremely durable, highly brilliant, and guaranteed for life against tarnishing advantages.
PVD is short name for Physical Vapor Deposition. This process creates a ionized thin films to the faucet resulting in the most durable finish available today. Products with PVD finish will not corrode, discolor, or tarnish.
Faucets with PVD finished last longer life time, can pass the Neutral salt spray test over 200 hours.
PVD finish properties
PVD finishes available
Brushed PVD colors
Mirror PVD colors
Matte PVD colors
Gold, rose gold, brass, charcoal grey, graphite black, bronze, blue, white Chrome, black nickle, stainless steel finishes, blue etc.
Royal technology provides you not only the coating system but the total coating solutions, we offer you turnkey-service.
From LPDC (low pressure die casting); peeling, cutting, CNC machining, robot grinding, automatically polishing line; till electroplating, ultrasonic cleaning, drying, PVD plating plants… the whole factory’s design plan and machines.
Each process’s operation you demand, we have experts to guide you.
Royal Technology’s newest generation of PVD coating system with Remote Control and diagnosis functions: Industrial PC and Siemens PLC are equipped for more stable, more Powerful SCADA data processing capability.
This series equipment consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources,
spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas (distribution), electrical control & operation systems etc. High lights of the design futures:
1. Flexibility: Arcs are standardized for flexible and quick exchange;
2. Versatility: can deposit variety of base metals and alloys; optical coatings, hard coatings, soft coatings, compound films and solid lubricating films on the metallic and non-metallic materials substrates. 3. Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity.
4. Multiple deposition sources for different substrates materials.
5. Royal exclusive arc sources to guaranty high coatings quality, none color difference.
6. Turnkey coating solutions.
1 .Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 8.0×10-4 Pa
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-2 Pa.
3 .Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 8.0×10-3Pa≤15minutes ( @room temperature, clean and unloading)
4. Leaking Rate: 9.0-5 Pa m³/ sec. Or better than 0.67Pa in 1 hour after shut down the machine from ultimate pressure.
5. Deposition Materials: Stainless steel, Cr, Ti, TiAl, Zr … etc.
6. Deposition Sources: Arc cathodes
7. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
8. .Safety Circuitry and Interlocks: numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment ( water, current etc.) I: Heatings: up to 250℃,
|Standard Applications||Faucets, plumbings, furniture components, metal lamps, for high volume products|
|φ1600 * H1800|
Effective Coating Area (mm)
Effective Coating Area (mm)
Pulsed Bias Power
|Circular Arc Cathode (sets)||18|
|High Vacuum Pumps||
2* Diffusion Pumps or
4* Turbo Molecular Pumps
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.
Location: Middle East