Metal door handles and security locks are usually made of Zamak (Zinc Alloy) or Aluminum Alloy, brass alloy. It requires a high quality of beautiful final finishes with various colors.
PVD Ion Plating technology has used so well in this application.
After proper surface pre-treatment before PVD coating, like polishing, brushing, or sandblasting; the PVD plating system gives various colors. The deposited films are pure metal or multiple layers like TiN, TiC, ZrN, CrN,TiAlN, with bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
PVD finish properties
- Exceptional aesthetic finish
- Uniform coating thickness and colors
- Superior resistance to wear and corrosion
- PVD coating has a high level of hardness
- PVD coating is not discolor or tarnish with a proper daily take care
PVD finishes available
- Brushed PVD colors
- Mirror PVD colors
- Matte PVD colors
Gold, rose gold, brass, charcoal grey, graphite black, bronze, blue, white Chrome, black nickle, stainless steel finishes, blue etc.
Royal technology provides you not only the coating system but the total coating solutions, we offer you turnkey-service.
- Strong background of R&D support, focus on details of manufacturing.
- Robust rotational system design for high up time.
- Exclusive arc sources to guaranty high coatings quality, none color difference.
- Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity.
- Unique design is friendly operation and low maintenance.
- Turnkey coating solutions.
Royal Technology’s newest generation of PVD coating system RTAC1200A+ with Remote Control and diagnosis functions: Industrial PC and Siemens PLC are equipped for more stable, more Powerful SCADA data processing capability.
- High ionization rate, high through put,
- Large capacity to satisfy mass production,
- IPC remote control and operation guidance
- Coating Process – online remote training by our own software program.
- Plug-in designed and fabricated coating system, installation can be accomplished with online instruction.
- The multi arc vacuum coating system mainly for decorative coatings.
- Benefits: eco-environment, easy to operate, compact foot print, low cost of owner ship, fast substrate exchange.
- Coating Colors: gold, black, brown, grey, Chrome colors etc.
Gold Colors: TiN, ZrN, TiN+Au, ZrN+Au
Rose Gold Colors: TiCN, TiAlN, TiCN+Au-Cu, TiAlN+Au, Cu
Chrome colors: CrN, Ti, Cr
Gray Colors: stainless steel, stainless steel (N)
Brown Colors TiCN, TiAlCN, ZrC
Blue Color: TiO, CrO, TiALN
Black Colors: TiC, TiC+iC, TiCN, TiAlN, TiAlCN
- Substrates: stainless sheets and tubes, metal alloys, glass, ceramic materials
- Coatings Advantages: high shiny and bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
This series equipment consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources,
spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas (distribution), electrical control & operation systems etc. High lights of the design futures:
1. Flexibility: Arcs are standardized for flexible and quick exchange;
2. Versatility: can deposit variety of base metals and alloys; optical coatings, hard coatings, soft coatings, compound films and solid lubricating films on the metallic and non-metallic materials substrates. 3. Powerful pump set for short cycle time and high productivity.
4. Multiple deposition sources for different substrates materials.
5. Royal exclusive arc sources to guaranty high coatings quality, none color difference.
6. Turnkey coating solutions.
1 .Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 8.0×10-4 Pa
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-2 Pa.
3 .Pumping down Time: from 1 atm to 8.0×10-3Pa≤15minutes ( @room temperature, clean and unloading)
4. Leaking Rate: 9.0-5 Pa m³/ sec. Or better than 0.67Pa in 1 hour after shut down the machine from ultimate pressure.
5. Deposition Materials: Stainless steel, Cr, Ti, TiAl, Zr … etc.
6. Deposition Sources: Arc cathodes
7. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
8. .Safety Circuitry and Interlocks: numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment ( water, current etc.) I: Heating up to 250℃,
||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Holding)
|Roots Vacuum Pump
|Turbo Molecular Pump
||Ion Plating ( Multi-arc sources) + Pulsed Bias Plasma Cleaning
||Planetary Rods: 10
||Titanium, Zirconium, Chrome, TiAl etc.
||Gas Mass Flow Meters ( Ar, N2, C2H2, O2) Argon, Nitrogen and Ethyne,Oxygen
||Siemens PLC + IPC remote control
||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION