Matt Gold Plating Machine,304 / 316 Stainless Steel Cathodic Arc Deposition System For Metal Brushing Gold Coating
Metal Gold Arc Ion Plating Machine particularly used in metals and stainless steel, brass products for a high finishing surface treatment. It gives high shiny and extremly beautiful finishing. The targets always TiAl alloy material or Gold alloy with reactive gas Nitrogen.
It applied with our industrial applications for daily houseware, architectural building materials, jewelry, watches, bathroom fittings, tableware, electronic metal products etc.
Gold Arc Ion Plating Machine has features of: fast deposition, strong adhesion, bright colors, easy operate and low power consumption for a beneficial coating service.
Arc Ion Plating Machine features
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ800mm-Φ2200mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non - balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 6-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter
|Chamber Inner size||1000x800mm||1000x1200mm||1250x1350mm||1400x1600mm||1600x1600mm|
|Power supply type||Arc power supply, filament power supply, pulse bias power supply|
|Structure of vacuum chamber||Vertical front door structure, rear air exhaust system and double-layer water cooling chamber|
|Material of vacuum chamber||stainless steel 304/316L|
|Ultimate vacuum||6.0x10-4Pa (unloading, clean, drying chamber)|
|Vacuum Pumping Speed||from atmosphere to 8.0*10-3Pa ≤15 minutes|
|Vacuum pumping system||Diffusion pump or molecular pump + Roots pump + Mechanical pump + Holding pump
(the specific model can be selected according to customer requirements)
|Arc source||6 units or
|8 units or
|10 units or
|14 units or
|16 units or
|Bias power supply||20KW/set||20KW/set||30KW/set||40KW/set||50KW/set|
|Driving Model||Planetary revolution and rotation, variable frequency speed regulation
(controllable and adjustable)
|Heating System||Controllable and adjustable from room temperature to 450°C
(PID temperature control)
|MFC||3-path or 4-path process gas flow control and display system, selective automatic gassing system|
|Cooling System||Water circulation cooling mode, cooling water tower or industrial water cooler or deep cooling system. (Provided by customers)|
|Control mode||Manual/automatic integration mode, touch screen operation, PLC or computer control|
|Alarm and protection||Alarm water shortage, over current and overvoltage, open circuit and other abnormal conditions of pumps, targets and so on and execute relevant protective measures and electric interlock function|
|Other technical parameters||Water Pressure ≥0.2MPa, Water Temperature ≤25°C, Air Pressure 0.5-0.8MPa|
|Remarks||The specific configuration of coating equipment can be designed according to process requirements of coating products
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.