High-Temperature Vacuum Degassing Machine for Moulds PVD hard coating pre-treatment
Royal Technology manufactured the vacuum degassing system for an industrial production applications. It with heaters up to over 500℃ to get the injection mold or cutting tools workpieces degassing in the vacuum chamber in high-pressure environment before PVD hard coating process. It can improve the quality of products and shorten the processing cycles during PVD hard coating process.
How does it work?
Alternate methods can be used to remove or minimize the number of gas bubbles, but vacuum technology used in degassing applications can improve the quality of products and shorten processing cycles.
Vacuum Degassing removes trapped gases from compounds such as resins or epoxies which become entrapped in the mixture when mixing the components. If not removed before the material cures, gas bubbles will cause defects such as nodules, cavities, or hollows in the finished cast. Vacuum chamber degassing can improve the quality of products and shorten processing cycles.
When a mixture is put into a vacuum degassing chamber and the air pressure above it is reduced, i.e. evacuated, the gas bubbles which formed at atmospheric pressure expand and rise to the surface where they burst and the gas released is pumped away.
As a customized machine, Royal Technology listened to customers' demands carefully and respond quickly with proper proposals. From negotiation till the machine used for massive production, only 4 months.
It shortens the PVD hard coatings cycle time and improve productivity efficiently.
1. Unique heating structure for a fast heating-up process;
2. High efficiency of the cooling-down system: Cooling Gas introduction into the chamber during the cooling process and equipped with roots pump to ensure the workpieces cooled fastly without being oxidized.
3. Chamber is U shape, the door is a front-opening model.
4. HMI program team view is easy for operating and controlling all processes: automatically model is available. Alarm page to monitor the equipment's running status and large backup data for process login.
5. Multiple-points temperature measuring and control system.
Please contact us for more specifications. Royal technology is ready for servicing you at any time.
Our expert team will reply you within 1 working day after receiving your inquiry.