Hard coatings are becoming widely used in the decorative coating and industrial tools (HSS or HSC materials). The coatings are more resistance to wear and corrosion, to fulfill the tools functions more reliably and for a longer life time, 2-3 times longer than without coating in general.
Cutting Tools: ( Suggested Coatings: AlTiN/TiAlN, TiCN and TiN)
Sawing, milling, CNC insert ( hard turning using), drilling, hobbing and gear cutter etc.
Punching & Forming ( Suggested Coatings: CrN, TiCN and TiN)
Moulding ( Plastic Injection Mold) -- ( Suggested Coatings: TiCN and TiN )
Others, like: machine tools, textile machine, re-coating, re-sharpening applications etc.
1. RT-HTC800 equipment systems consists of: vacuum chamber, vacuum pumps, arc sources, spindle & jack, jigs structure, heating & cooling, water & gas( distribution), electrical control & operation systems etc.
2. Application: industrial functional coatings for hard tools.
3.Coating Films: TiN, TiC, CrN, AlTiN etc.
4.Coating Advantages: high hardness and wear-resistance and corrosion,increased tool life time & improved work piece quality. "
1. Strong background of R&D support, focus on details of manufacturing.
2. Large steered cathodic arc sources to reduce droplets during deposition.
3. Accurate heating control system, the deviation is ±5℃, when the substrate surface is up to 550℃.
4. Advanced high density plasma pre-treatment.
HTC800 hard coating machine is designed and manufactured strictly following CE standards.
Filtered arc cathodes to reduce the droplet
High ionization rate, high density of deposited film
Advanced linear ion source device for plasma cleaning and PAD
Unique arc plasma etching system
Multiple compound coating processes are available
One-Touch auto coating system, equipped with IPC program
Turntable can be removed out to provide a high efficience coating cycle.
3D rotary rack design structure for a high uniformity