NCVM is short name of None Conductive Vacuum Metallizing, which is used for plastic parts plated which coated by vacuum deposition technology. This techniques uses each other discontinuous features, to generate a final appearance of the metallic finish and doesn’t affect the effect of the wireless communication transmission.
The Substrates: plastic materials like: PC, PC+ABS, ABS, PMMA, Nylon, engineering plastics etc.
NCVM Applications: mostly for electronic product industries, communication devices. Mobile phone, telephone, smart phone, GPS satellite navigation, bluetooth headset, computer etc.
NCVM Thin Film Properties
With resistance thermal evaporation technology to evaporate high pure Tin (Sn) metals and then condense on the plastic work pieces. The controlled thickness allows a none-conductive thin film on electronic parts.
- Sn material purity: over 99.99%
- Tin film thickness: around 30nm
- With high resistance value and excellent metallic finish.
Vertical-thermal resistance evaporation coating machine advantages
2.1 The main factors affecting the effect of coatings are
- Vacuum Pressure
- Vacuum Deposition chamber size
- Evaporation materials quantity and quality
- Quality and quantity of coating materials
- Evaporation sources model selection
- Distance between product and evaporation source
- Spaces between evaporation sources
- Evaporating current working value and distribution
- Evaporation time
- Rack and planetary axis rotation speed etc.
2.2 For vertical orientation machines, the above factors can be controlled by the coating parameters pre-setting, which is an guarantee of high yield of coatings.
2.3 To improve the uniformity problem effectively, the evaporation sources (tungsten wires) are specially designed. Which are distributed in a multi-level from high to low, enable the evaporated and condensed metal vapors in a 360 degree space.
- it is an alternative technology for electroplating products of the Chrome-Free.
- Much Lower production cost compared with traditional spraying painting method. And high qualified production rate.
- Coating process is simple and easy operation.
- 2-door designs can double the productivity.
- Double-group vacuum pumping system for a fast cycle: less than 12 mins.
||THERMAL EVAPORATION, TUNGSTEN ,FILAMENT, glow discharge
||Stainless Steel (S304)
||Cylinder, vertical, 2-door
||exclusive design for NCVM coating
||Tin, Indium (Sn, In)
||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) + Touch Screen
||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
|Roots Vacuum Pump
|Oil Diffusion pumps+ Brooks Polycold
||UV primer coating
||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment
||480V/3 phases/60HZ ( USA compliant)
|460V/3 phases/50HZ ( Asia compliant)
|380V/3 phases/50HZ ( EU-CE compliant)
|AVERAGE CYCLE TIME
||15 minutes (depending on substrate material, substrate geometry and environmental conditions)
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION (APPROX.)
Please contact us for more specifications !