Hydrogen FCEV Industry Development
Nowadays it’s more important than ever for manufacturers to develop and find best coating solutions to achieve maximum product quality and lowest production costs, while preserving our environment. Especially in the automobile industry, which has high production costs, scientists have been looking relentlessly for alternatives to petrol, which is limited in supply and pollutes our planet. State of the art PVD Vacuum Coating Technology provides the most efficient solutions to all these crucial issues.
Royal Technology’s Solution on Hydrogen FCEV Bipolar Plates Coating
FC stack contains an array of catalyst coated membranes and stainless steel plates, called “bipolar plates”. The electrolyte membrane is the key technology, this special coating provides a low contact resistance and prevents corrosion through the fuel cell’s lifetime.
Royal Technology FCEV1213
________Bipolar Plate Coating Equipment For Hydrogen FCEV
The core technique is how to generate the electrical energy with fuel cell power modules through electrochemical reaction between hydrogen as fuel and oxygen. Scientists, engineers, professors from transportation organizations and worldwide vehicle manufactures have made thousands of tests and finally developed the proper processing.
Royal Technology has been working closely with customers in the past 5 years and successfully designed and fabricated high efficiency, commercialized and standardized sputtering deposition systems. We firmly believe that this technology will disrupt the vehicles industry.
- The FCEV1213 machine is the first batch model plant for industrial production we provided. Structure:
Vertical orientation, octagonal structure, 2 doors opening (front and back) for easy access.
- Environmentally friendly system, no hazardous waste
- Integrated, modular design
- Commercialized and standardized for industrial mass production
- Extremely efficient ion source for strong adhesion and high ionization
- Easy Operation: Touch screen + PLC control, one touch operation
- With Royal Technology’s software, process parameters can be programmed, saved and reproduced
- Special design of Carousel system for highly uniform deposition
- High productivity and stability, working 24/7 a week
- Flexible, matches various sizes of plates, for single or double sides coating
Linear Ion Source device for Plasma Etching and Plasma Assisted Deposition, which has advanced performance
1) Pre-cleaning, the plasma etching process operated in a high vacuum environment, to avoid the work pieces’ 2nd-time contamination.
2) To enhance the adhesion between substrate and coating films
3) Assistance Deposition during coating, improve the uniformity.
Chamber Height (mm): 1300
Chamber Diameter (mm): φ1200
Vacuum chamber door: 2 sets front and back open
Sputtering Cathodes Mounting Flange: 6
Ion Source Mounting Flange 1
Satellites: 24 xΦ120mm
Power: DC + Bias
Max. Effective coating height (mm): 850
Magnetic Suspension Molecular Pump: 2 x 2200L/S
Roots Pump: 1 x 1000m³/h
Rotary Vane Pump: 1 x 300m³/h
Holding Pump: 1 x 60m³/h
Substrate sizes (mm): 420 x 120 / 450 x 250 / 440 x 140/ 297 x 210 and others
Capacity: 40 ~ 80 depends on
Installation Area ( L x W x H) mm: 3000*4000*3200
Equipped with Genco balanced and unbalanced magnetron sputtering cathodes. Driven by DC power supply.
Built Time: Since 2016
Location: Shanghai China
Please contact us for your applications, we are honored to serve you with our excellent service and quality.