Cathodic Multi Arc Plating, PVD Arc Evaporation, Magnetron Sputtering MF
Circular Arc Cathodes
Metal Film Plating, Titanium Nitride, Titanium Carbide, Zirconium Nitride, Chromium Nitride, TiAlN, CrC
Faucets And Bathroom Fittings, Metal, Ceramic And Glass House Wares, Stainless Steel Table Ware, Steel Sheet, Furniture, Table, Chair, Watches And Clocks, Hard Coatings On Tools
silver plating machine
ion plating system
Door Handle effect Titanium Nitride Coating Machine / door hinges Zamak PVD Plating System
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Features:
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ800mm-Φ2200mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non-balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 6-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Specifications
Stainless Steel (S304)
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Holding)
Roots Vacuum Pump (Leybold)
High Vacuum Oil Difussion Pump
Ion Plating ( Multi-arc sources) + MF sputtering
Titanium, Zirconium, Chrome
Gas Mass Flow Meters ( Ar, N2, C2H2, O2) Argon, Nitrogen and Ethyne,Oxygen
PLC(Programmable Logic Controller)
Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment
AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION
40 KW (Approx.)
Metal door handles are usually made of Zamak (Zinc Alloy) or Aluminum Alloy, it is crucial to give a beautiful final finishes with various colors. PVD Ion Plating technology has used so well in this application. After proper surface pretreatment before PVD coating, like polishing, brushing, or sandblasting; the PVD plating system gives various PVD colors: gold, black, brown, grey, chrome, rose gold etc.
The deposited films are pure metal or multiple layers like TiN, TiC, ZrN, CrN,TiAlN, with bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.