Door Handle effect Titanium Nitride Coating Machine / door hinges Zamak PVD Plating System
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Features:
1. Vacuum chamber is vertical one open door , 304 stainless steel manufactures, vacuum chamber internal diameter from φ800mm-Φ2200mm;
2. Vacuum system by Rotary vane pump, Roots pump and Oil Diffusion Pumps or Molecular Pump Constitution;
3. Coating system uses 1-2 intermediate frequency magnetism to control the sputtering power source, has 1-2 pair of non-balanced magnetism to control the target, and has 6-40 arc sources.
4. High efficiency pulse bias power source;
5. The gasification system uses domestically produced or the import gaseous mass flowmeter, the gas flow amount control (demonstration) meter;
6. The electrically controlled system establishment electric circuit overloaded, cuts off the water supply, dies the acousto-optics alarm device;
7. Control system (touch-screen +PLC), real time display detailed parameter, completely automatic control entire production process, and automatic memory technological parameter
Door Handle Ion Plating Machine Specifications
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1400*1600mm (H)|
|PUMP SYSTEM||Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Mechanical)|
|Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (Holding)|
|Roots Vacuum Pump (Leybold)|
|High Vacuum Oil Difussion Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Ion Plating ( Multi-arc sources) + MF sputtering|
|TYPICAL TARGETS||Titanium, Zirconium, Chrome|
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters ( Ar, N2, C2H2, O2) Argon, Nitrogen and Ethyne,Oxygen|
|CONTROL||PLC(Programmable Logic Controller)|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|POWER MAX.||90KW (Approx.)|
|AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION||40 KW (Approx.)
Metal door handles are usually made of Zamak (Zinc Alloy) or Aluminum Alloy, it is crucial to give a beautiful final finishes with various colors. PVD Ion Plating technology has used so well in this application. After proper surface pretreatment before PVD coating, like polishing, brushing, or sandblasting; the PVD plating system gives various PVD colors: gold, black, brown, grey, chrome, rose gold etc.
The deposited films are pure metal or multiple layers like TiN, TiC, ZrN, CrN,TiAlN, with bright colors, strong adhesion & excellent scratch protection, fast deposition rate, good diffraction.
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.