Customization to satisfy your special demand
Standardization to lower your production cost
-- We Focus on Applications More
2-MultiTech- DLC IPG black film coatings.pdf please dowload brochure here for more information
What is MF Sputtering?
Compared with DC and RF sputtering, Mid-Frequency sputtering has become a main thin film sputtering technique for mass production of coating, particularly for the film deposition of dielectric and non-conductive film coatings on surfaces such as optical coatings, solar panels, multiple layers, composite material film etc.
It is replacing RF sputtering due to it operated with kHz rather than MHz for a much faster deposition rate and also can avoid the Target poisoning during compound thin film deposition like DC.
MF sputtering targets always existed with two-sets. Two cathodes are used with an AC current switched back and forth between them which cleans the target surface with each reversal to reduce the charge build up on dielectrics that leads to arcing which can spew droplets into the plasma and prevent uniform thin film growth--- which is what we called Target Poisoning.
Steered Circular Arc sources for evaporation of solid metal target;
2/4/6 pairs of MF cylinder sputtering cathodes for graphite thin film layer deposition;
Bias Power Supply for ion bomboardment to form the plasma area for pre-treatment;
Anode Linear Ion Source Unit ( for optional) PACVD and PECVD processing;
Cryopump ( Polycold) for water molecular condensation ( for optional)
1. Vacuum Chamber
2. Rouhging Vacuum Pumping System (Backing Pump Package)
3. High Vacuum Pumping System ( Magnetically Suspension Molecular Pump)
4. Electrical Control and Operation System
5. Auxiliarry Facility System (Sub System)
6. Deposition System: MF sputtering cathode, MF power supply, Bias Power Supply Ion source for optional
Coating Machine Performance
1. Ultimate Vacuum Pressure: better than 5.0×10-6 Torr.
2. Operating Vacuum Pressure: 1.0×10-4 Torr.
3. Pumpingdown Time: from 1 atm to 1.0×10-4 Torr≤ 3 minutes ( room temperature, dry, clean and empty chamber)
4. Metalizing material (sputtering + Arc evaporation): Ni, Cu, Ag, Au, Ti, Zr, Cr, TiN, TiC, TiAlN, CrN, CrC, etc.
5. Operating Model: Full Automatically /Semi-Auto/ Manually
Plug-in Integrated system for fast installation
Black DLC coatings on medical insutrments, jewelry, watch parts.
|Medium and larger workpieces: SS cutlery, door handles, bathroom fittings, automotive components, sports, house appliances , kitchenware and spectral frames etc.|
φ1000 * H1000mm
φ1250 * H1250mm
φ1600 * H1250mm
|Deposition Cathodes||5 arc + 4 pairs MF cylinder sputter||
Option A: 8 arc + 1 set DC planar sputter;
|7 arc + 3 (or 4) pairs of MF cylinder sputters||12 arc + 4 (or 6 ) pairs of MF cylinder sputters|
|Operation & Control System||
Siemens PLC + Industrial Computer + RoyalTech. Operation Program
These configurations are standard, for a specific developing market and new special coatings, the customized configurations and modifications are available on requests.
Vacuum System Installation Program Commissioning
Please contact us for more specifications, Royal Technology is honored to provide you total coating solutions.